Chapter 106

Chan POV

Chan POV

When we got home, I had one thought and one thought only: Seungmin. I wanted him. I needed him.

I quickly helped Hyunjin and Lee Know unload most of the boxes into the lobby, entrusting Hyunjin to figure out where to put them from there, and then headed upstairs to find him, nearly tripping over Han who was running down the stairs in the process.

I didn't have to search for long. I opened the door to his room...our room...and he was lying on the bed on his stomach reading a book. He looked up at me when he heard the door open and smiled warmly.

"Welcome home," he said in a way that sent butterflies to my stomach. Would I always feel this excited to see him? I hoped so.

I neared the bed, and he rolled over onto his back, dropping the book to the floor. He held his arms up to wrap around my neck when I got close enough to him.

"Can I have a kiss? I've missed you today," he pleaded with his big brown eyes aimed up at me like a puppy's.

I popped a dimple at him and gave him a quick peck that I knew would annoy him.

"More," he begged as he attempted to hold me closer.

I gave another short one.

"Chan," he whined, and I snickered before fully bringing my lips to his and enveloping my plump lips around his thinner ones. I sucked on his bottom lip as I pulled away, and he moaned.

The sound sent a flood of blood to my dick.

"Next time close the door if you're going to be doing all of that," Changbin complained as he stopped in the hallway and pulled the door shut.

Seungmin hid his face in my neck out of embarrassment, and I laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry," he apologized for being so loud.

"It's nothing he hasn't heard before," I reminded him as Changbin had apparently heard us last night, too.

Seungmin's face turned a bright red. "That's even worse," he groaned.

"I'll have to try harder not to please you so well. I'll have to try some sub-par moves on you to get you adequately turned on but not too excitable," I joked.

"Or I can just be quieter," he suggested.

"I very much doubt that," I laughed.

"Yes I could," he argued with a pout.

"I don't think so babe," I fought as I kissed his neck. Seungmin arched into me right away and his hands went around my neck. I loved seeing the way his body reacted to mine.

I placed one of my hands on his lower back to support him. He sighed prettily for me as I placed gentle kisses along his collarbone.

"How's that?" I checked in, impressed he hadn't made a noise yet.