Chapter 4

I leaned my head back and looked up to find the same dark eyes staring down at me that had been with me just the night before

His eyes kept jumping from my own eyes to my lips, and I wondered if our kiss had impacted him as much as it had me. My stomach was filled with butterflies, and I scooted down into Seungmin to make room for him to sit beside me.

When he did, I felt his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I nuzzled into it while trying to remain cautious this time of the other people in the room.

"No way. Lee Know? You kissed him?" Seungmin asked, unknowingly giving me the name of my mysterious club interaction.

Lee Know. It felt so pretty in my mind, and I bet it would feel even better coming out of my mouth. The syllables sounded so eloquent and light. A pretty severe contrast to the dark man beside me.

I looked at Lee Know who smiled down at me while raising a shot as if to honor me before gulping it down.

"Take a shot Han," Seungmin said as he pushed my glass towards me.

I lifted my shot and downed it. The entire rest of the table drank, too. I was curious who Chan and Seungmin would have kissed but didn't ask since it was their business.

"Lee Know, you can do a turn since you just joined," Chan offered.

Lee Know sat there silently for a minute, and I watched as his face went from stoic to amused. "Never have I ever been choked at the club," he said.

I nearly threw up. My face flushed, and I felt his thumb stroking the skin of my shoulder that was exposed from my tank top. It felt like I was being electrocuted but in a good way. My heart was pumping out of my chest and into my ears, and I was sure the entire world could hear it.

"Go on, drink up," Lee Know said. Outing me to everyone at the table.

"Fine," I heard Seungmin say as he drank the shot. I stared at him confused, but it clicked that Lee Know and Seungmin must have also made out at the club. Lee Know tensed beside me. I don't think he was expecting Seungmin to out their time together.

And of course, Lee Know wasn't like me. He probably did that every weekend with some new guy. I was just next in line for him. In fact, if we hadn't been interrupted, I'd bet Lee Know would've been willing to go all the way. I immediately needed to know if he and Seungmin had been together.

I took my shot as well and turned to face him. "Did you and Lee Know hook up?" I asked in a voice low enough that only he could hear me.

Seungmin looked at me apologetically. I wondered if it was obvious how attached I already felt to Lee Know. Or maybe that was how everyone felt about Lee Know. But it's not like I had a claim to him or anything. We just made out once. It's my own fault for obsessing too quickly.

Seungmin nodded. I breathed out the air I hadn't even realized I'd been holding, and I felt a sting in my eyes.

I turned back to Lee Know who was looking at me inquisitively.