Chapter 13

Tong Xiaoxiao never expected to meet Ling Chunan here.

In her previous life, Tong Xiaoxiao still had some affection for Ling Chunan, but after her rebirth, she only wanted his interdimensional jade pendant. She had thought that if she had space, she would definitely survive until the end.

But what she didn't expect was that Ling Chunan survived.

Although she has awakened the healing power, she does not have any attack power. Now she relies on the combat experience in her previous life along the way. If there is a space where she can hide from people... I wonder if

Ling Chunan has discovered the secret of the jade pendant. Tong Xiaoxiao was a little worried, but then she gave up the idea. If he had space, how could he become someone else's male favorite? As for these subordinates being so respectful to Ling Chunan, it must be for the sake of Fifth Master Zeng.

Thinking of this, Tong Xiaoxiao became even more determined to get that space.

"Xiaonan, why are you here?"

Qin Haoyuan had very complicated feelings about Ling Chunan. When they first met, he thought that Ling Chunan was a victim like himself and regarded him as a friend. However, it was later found out that Ling Chunan actually Even though Ling Chunan wanted to harm him, he had a strong feeling of betrayal that lingered in his heart.

So he planned a car accident.

Qin Haoyuan didn't know what he was thinking. During those days, he just wanted to get rid of Ling Chunan.

Obviously, he failed.

Ling Chunan disappeared before the end of the world, and he could not find any trace of him.

But today he actually saw Ling Chunan here. Seeing the other person's bright red lips, slightly moist eyes, and the movement of completely clinging to someone else's arms, Qin Haoyuan's throat felt a little dry.

If Xiaonan was in his arms... When this idea arose, Qin Haoyuan quickly shook his head and looked away. How could he have such an idea?

"Counterattack value +5%." 098 said concisely.

Ling Chunan's greeting hand paused in mid-air, then raised his smile, "What a coincidence, I meet you here." "

Yes, yes, what a coincidence." Qin Haoyuan gave Ling Chunan a deep look. .

As if he didn't see the overly complicated look in the other party's eyes, Ling Chunan turned to Tong Xiaoxiao, who was a little uncertain, "Are you just the two of them?" Then he looked at their embarrassed looks, with a look of sympathy on his face, "You guys are on the way. You must have suffered a lot, must you have been separated from your family at the beginning of the apocalypse?"

The two of them couldn't help but think of the sacks they were wearing at the beginning of the apocalypse. Their faces, which were not good-looking at first, became even more ugly, but now in Lingchu In Nan's territory, they didn't dare to get angry and were embarrassed to say such embarrassing things, so they could only endure it.

Qin Haoyuan forced a smile, "We happened to be shopping in the mall that day, and they had left when we got home. My grandfather and the others were in Jingcheng, and my parents must have been there too." The

reminiscences of the past were carried by the two of them. The sound of cooing interrupted, and the aroma coming from the pot not far away made the eyes of the two protagonists, who had been hungry for several days, turn green.

"How long have you been hungry?" Ling Chunan looked surprised.

Tong Xiaoxiao stared at the rice pot, "We have only eaten a piece of bread in the past few days."