Chapter 25

The restaurant was originally quiet, but Lin Tianhao's explosion was particularly harsh, and everyone's eyes immediately turned to him.

Chu Yunge quickly stretched out his hand to catch Lin Tianhao's right hand, and slowly stood up with his wrist. His eyes always fell on Lin Tianhao, his eyes were cold and stern. He was even taller than Lin Tianhao, and he was condescending. Underneath, the aura on his body made onlookers shudder.

Although there are no paparazzi in this restaurant, Lin Tianhao has always been relatively high-profile and has a good appearance. Although he is a bit decadent now, some people still recognize Lin Tianhao at this time.

Putting aside Lin Tianhao for the moment, Chu Yunge's appearance is rare and outstanding, and his aura does not look like that of an ordinary person. And they are obviously fighting for another person. I think of Lin Tianhao's vigorous pursuit of someone some time ago. The news that the mysterious man was let go made them immediately add a lot of grievances and resentments in their minds. However, just when they wanted to see who the protagonist of the matter was, they suddenly discovered that they actually didn't even have a piece of each other's clothes. None can be seen.

Whether it was intentional or a coincidence, when Chu Yunge stood up, he completely covered the person sitting in the corner.

But regardless of whether it was a coincidence or not, everyone couldn't help but feel a little disappointed when they found that they couldn't see the other party's true face in Lushan, and naturally it was difficult for them to stand up and watch the fun with their qualities.

But they quickly reacted and took out their mobile phones to open the video. After all, Lin Tianhao was also a celebrity, and maybe he could find out some big news.

Lin Tianhao, who was so angry that he obviously didn't notice the current situation, just wanted to eat Ling Chunan alive. When Chu Yunge restrained one hand, he immediately stretched out the other hand to attack the opponent.

098: "Lin Tianhao in the plot is not that stupid."

Ling Chunan picked up the cup in front of him and took a sip of tea. "Generally speaking, human beings will produce some unreasonable and excessive behaviors when they are extremely angry."

Chu Yun Ge didn't panic, his expression didn't change, he just increased the strength of his men.

The severe pain on his wrist made Lin Tianhao cry out in pain, and he woke up instantly, his expression twisted in pain, "Let go, let go!"

Naturally, Chu Yunge couldn't let him go so easily, so he increased his strength. After a while, Lin Tianhao's face was covered with sweat and he couldn't stand still.

"Host, won't you stop Chu Yunge?" After all, the male protagonist is still very well-known. The impact of Chu Yunge bullying him is still not good.

"It's okay, he has a sense of proportion." Ling Chunan looked at the two confronting each other with interest, "I heard that men are most handsome when a hero saves a beautiful woman. The ancients have never deceived me."

098 almost choked himself, it Why haven't you noticed that the host is such a nymphomaniac before?

But Chu Yunge is indeed very handsome, especially when compared with the tearful and ferocious man opposite him, it's like heaven and earth.

The onlookers who originally focused on the dispute unconsciously turned their attention to Chu Yunge's face.

"So handsome!" A little girl holding a mobile phone exclaimed with bright eyes.

Although the others did not speak, they undoubtedly agreed with her statement from the bottom of their hearts.

Compared to Chu Yunge's leisurely life, Lin Tianhao no longer had the time to think about anything else. All his attention fell on his tortured wrist. He didn't know how Chu Yunge did it. He was now covered in He couldn't exert any strength, he couldn't even scream, and all the nerves in his body strongly reminded him of one word - pain!