Chapter 110

Ye Chufeng kicked the swivel chair in front of him. The swivel chair spun a few times in the middle of the room, hit the wall with a bang, and bounced back in front of him, hitting his leg, which made him even more angry.

Mulinke, that ugly and fat guy, why is he not dead yet!

Next, on the largest forum of Xingwang, I don't know where the gossip started to spread that Xiaoxiao Yuxie and Mu Linke Shao were the same person. Because of the popularity of "Ascension to Immortality", this topic received responses from countless people.

In particular, a netizen named Papi Wang made the most reasonable analysis. From the comparison of the two people's writing styles to their writing habits, to the arrangement of the text titles, and even the use of punctuation marks, he made a clear and logical analysis, and finally came to a conclusion. , "So Xiaoxiao Yuxie is Mu Linke's trumpet, and the two vests are the same person. I said it's no wonder that such a diligent person as Master Mu Lin suddenly stopped writing. It turns out that he has a new love."

This skin-picking king As soon as it came out, almost all the book fans went crazy, and most of them were fans of "Deng Xian". The original photos of Mu Lin Ke Shao spread like wildfire on the Star Network, and many of them used to be Mu Lin Ke Shao's face. Black, now when I think that "Ascended to Immortality" was actually written by him, they all expressed their fans turning negative.

Lin Xiaojing is a college student. Her biggest hobby every day is to read novels through Fengyun. The pen name of her favorite author was Mu Lin Ke Shao. For this reason, she also established a reader group for him, and the number of readers in the group has reached two. Thousands of people.

However, there has been no news since Master Mu Lin finished her last article, which made her depressed for a long time.

During this period, many people recommended Tianxiafang's novels to her. The recommendations were simply that the subject matter was novel and the description method was unheard of. Lin Xiaojing was also tempted at first. She tried to read a few chapters, and then quickly quit. The subject matter was indeed It was novel, but the way it was described was completely unacceptable to her, especially the various pretentious words that were forcibly inserted in the middle. It was simply eye-catching. I really don't know why it was rated so highly.

Later, she entered a long period of literary drought until she saw "Ascension to Immortality".

I don't know if it was an illusion, but she always felt that the description method in "Ascension to the Immortal" was very similar to that of Master Mu Lin. Although the content and theme were completely different, she always felt that maybe Master Mu Lin had changed his vest.

With this in mind, Lin Xiaojing became a die-hard fan of "Ascension to Immortality" before the novel "Ascension to Immortality" had time to enter most people's horizons. She firmly believed that her master had changed horses.

So after seeing the analysis on Xingwang that the two were the same person, Lin Xiaojing was not only not surprised, but also felt that it was indeed the case.

Faced with many people who have no brains because of their appearance, she expressed her anger, "Don't these people have no brains? What we read is a novel, not what the author looks like. The novel only needs to be good-looking, and we are not celebrities. Why do you look so good?"

Thinking like this, she mobilized nearly a thousand fans who were still alive in the original fan group of Master Mu Lin, and started to fuck those Yanhei on the Star Network.

Ever since Ye Chufeng started to launch a public opinion war against "Ascension to Immortality", 098 has been paying attention to this topic. It must be said that the male protagonist's navy power is very stubborn. In less than a week, many book fans have been brainwashed. Nearly 100% of the people originally expressed their desire to Only about 70% of the book fans who went to see "Deng Xian" remain, and it continues to decline.