Chapter 82

In less than ten minutes, Feng Buyu appeared in front of Ling Chunan.

The appearance can be adjusted in the game, but Feng Buyu did not adjust it. Instead, Luo Yining adjusted the appearance to be somewhat different from that in reality, making it look more ordinary.

If not, 098 feels that Ling Chunan will be able to turn the beauties on the so-called beauty rankings in the game into scum in seconds. After all, he is the only mermaid, so he naturally has an advantage in appearance.

Feng Buyu was still wearing a novice's white gown. His first reaction after appearing was to give Ling Chunan a hug, "Baby, I've seen the mission. Let's go." "

Yeah!" Ling Chunan nodded.

Only 098 was anxious on the side, "Host, Feng Buyu is only level ten now! How are you doing the mission!" Wouldn't it mean that if you encounter a monster over level 30, you will be killed instantly?

"I'm on a level 30 map now." Ling Chunan reminded, "Since he can come here, there is only one problem."

This game has a map at level 10, and low-level players cannot cross over to high-level maps. After listening, After Ling Chunan's words, 098 suddenly reacted and said in shock: "He, he is level 30?" It's only been a few hours, it's impossible.

"No." Ling Chunan rejected 098's answer.

"What is that?"

"He cheated."

"..."

Feng Buyu did cheat, but he only blocked the level restrictions. In other aspects, he was no different from ordinary players.

In "Spirit World", non-friend players cannot see the player's level, so when the two teleported to the small town at the foot of Dongling Mountain, no players raised questions about Feng Buyu's level, but there were many girls who came forward. They came to ask for Feng Buyu's ID, but of course they were all rejected by him with a cold face.

"Handsome guy, are you going to Dongling Mountain?"

The two were about to go up the mountain when suddenly a clear female voice came from behind.

Ling Chunan looked back and saw that they were a boy and a girl. They all had outstanding looks. The girl who spoke just now was the girl who looked particularly elegant and beautiful. However, whether it was in his memory or in Luo Yining's memory, Ling Chunan Chu Nan had no impression of the appearance of these two people, "098, who are they?"

098: "Host, the male's game name is Bai Xiaosheng, and the female is his sister, Qiu Shui Yiren." After saying this, I'm afraid Ling Chunan didn't. Thinking of it, he reminded, "In the original text, the girl will become the male protagonist's harem, and the male will become his little brother."

"I know." As he answered, Ling Chunan couldn't help but look at the two men again. After a quick glance, Feng Buyu held his right hand before he could speak.

"My name is Qiushui Yiren, and this is Bai Xiaosheng. I see that your current direction is towards Dongling Mountain. We happen to be going there too. If possible, we can form a team." Qiushui Yiren looked at Feng Buyu's face. , eyes lit up.

"Yes, there are quite a lot of monsters on Dongling Mountain, and there are so many people to take care of them." Bai Xiaosheng glanced at his sister helplessly and agreed.

"No, thank you." Ling Chunan said, and then took Feng Buyu and left.

"Hey! Do you really want to stop thinking about it? We are already over level 40, so I promise not to hold you back." The girl persisted.