Chapter 169

At this time, Bai Yuanyuan was almost going crazy. She was Ling Chunan's immediate boss after all. He ignored her one after another and still treated her coldly. It was too much!

Seeing Ling Chunan pick up the phone as if there was no one around, Bai Yuanyuan's face turned from white to red, then from red to blue, and finally back to white. When Ling Chunan hung up the phone, his eyes were red and he said: "Lu Jiayan, you are going too far. , Hush shh..."

While saying this, Bai Yuanyuan rushed out of the door.

"Leaving so soon?" Listening to the sound of the door closing and the footsteps getting further and further away, Ling Chunan shook his head in boredom.

Lu Linfeng, who had been indifferent to Bai Yuanyuan just now, suddenly laughed, reached out and rubbed Ling Chunan's head, "Naughty."

"Manager Bai, are you okay?" Seeing Bai Yuanyuan running out with red eyes, Secretary Yang asked worriedly asked.

Bai Yuanyuan glanced at Secretary Yang, but did not answer her. Then she turned back and walked toward the elevator entrance. On the way, she was twisted by her stiletto heel. When the elevator came, she didn't see anyone chasing her out. She saw the elevator It was about to close, so she kicked her sore feet unwillingly and walked into the elevator.

After watching Bai Yuanyuan's performance, Secretary Yang shrugged and returned to the computer to start her work. She was busy now.

Bai Yuanyuan seemed to know that she was now single and weak. After that, Bai Yuanyuan didn't talk about the office anymore. Her most important thing now was to settle down in the company.

Since Ling Chunan joined the company a few months ago, since the position of general manager has been vacant, he has taken over all the positions that originally belonged to the general manager. Now that Bai Yuanyuan has taken office, Ling Chunan is naturally not allowed to interfere with her work anymore, so he immediately requested He handed over all the information on past projects and ongoing projects to her.

This request made Secretary Yang almost furious. Ling Chunan had worked so hard to negotiate these projects! That woman actually wanted to get something for nothing as soon as she came here. How could such a good thing be possible?

Ling Chunan was not angry, but he did not immediately communicate with Bai Yuanyuan. He was still doing what he was supposed to do now. There was nothing unusual about it, and he did not communicate with Bai Yuanyuan.

However, Bai Yuanyuan has really made progress. During this period, she has been doing well in the company. Not only has she eliminated her previous negative image in the company, but she has also successfully gained many loyal supporters. Of course, they are all her male colleagues who are her guardians. The female colleagues all sided with Ling Chunan, and the department was immediately divided. However, Bai Yuanyuan's foundation was too weak, and most of his supporters were grassroots people, so they did not dare to face Ling Chunan head-on.

Half a month later, seeing that the shareholders' meeting was about to be held, Bai Yuanyuan finally couldn't sit still. She repeatedly confirmed that Lu Linfeng was not here today, and then took the elevator to the floor of Ling Chunan's office.

For Lu Linfeng, the nominal uncle, Bai Yuanyuan actually liked him very much at first. It was impossible to say that she had no thoughts about him.

However, in the few subsequent contacts, she found that Lu Linfeng had never seen anyone else except Ling Chunan, especially when he looked at her, it was as if she was not a living person, but an insignificant person. Like a little bug, as if if she stepped over the line, he would crush her to death without mercy.