Chapter 112

098: "Host, he won't find out who you are as a mission person, right? No, he doesn't have the breath of a mission person, and the male protagonist's system cannot detect my existence."

However, the male protagonist looked confident 098 still looked a little uneasy.

Ling Chunan ignored 098's random thoughts and looked at Ye Chufeng with a half-smile, "Then tell me, what is my identity?"

"You, like me, are from other places," Ye Chufeng said.

"Other places?" Ling Chunan blinked, "What on earth do you want to say? I don't understand very well."

"It's just..."

Ye Chufeng was about to understand, when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head. The pain caused him to lose the ability to speak in an instant. He took a few steps back and leaned against a pillar before he could stand still. He didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

When he recovered, Ling Chunan had already left. Ye Chufeng's face turned pale, "System, what do you mean?"

"Sorry, host," the mechanized voice of the writing system was as usual, "The time travel information is a first-level secret and cannot be leaked. , the pain just now is just the most basic punishment. Please remember the lesson."

"You!" Ye Chufeng's expression was twisted, "Get out of here, I don't want this system anymore!"

"Please remember, this mission is yours. The last chance to make amends, if the box office is less than 20 billion, it will be regarded as a failure."

Ye Chufeng took a deep breath and calmed down, "What will happen if it fails?"

"The system will completely collapse if the energy supply is insufficient. At that time, the system will Take emergency escape measures."

"What is an emergency escape?"

"Insufficient authority to inform."

Ling Chunan got into the car when the male protagonist stepped back, motioned to Fu Xianzhi to drive, and asked, "098, the situation just now was The system in his body must be screwed up."

"Yes, host. Every host bound by the system cannot reveal the secrets of the system, and there are some related taboos. Once touched, the system will take some countermeasures. "098 answered honestly.

"Really? Then if I reveal your existence, will you do the same to me?" Ling Chunan suddenly asked.

"I..." 098 didn't expect why Ling Chunan suddenly turned the topic to this, and was a little speechless for a moment. If other hosts were leaked, it would indeed have punitive measures, and it would be no problem to even kill them directly, but Ling Chunan It's different. It doesn't dare to do anything, not even to threaten. What if the higher-ups find out again?

It's definitely not a system for the faint of heart! 098 defends himself in this way, only by seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages can he live longer.

"Okay, I just made a hypothesis." Ling Chunan seemed to feel the fear coming from the system and kindly spared it, "Can you know what the task of the hero's system is for him?" "Okay

, "098 cheered up, "That system is already very weak. The last time I overheard it, the task it assigned to the male protagonist was to reach a box office of 20 billion. If it fails, it is likely to forcefully leave the host body." "

What are the consequences? "

General systems rarely leave the host body, especially such a weak system. It has no energy to find the next host, so if it really needs to be forced to leave, it is likely to completely absorb the energy of the male protagonist. In this way, the male protagonist is very likely to lose his mind." 098 said, "But it doesn't matter, I will pay attention to its movements at any time, and I will interrupt it when the time comes. Host, you can do it after you complete the task." "