Chapter 172

"Hello? Who is there?" The voice of the head of the Lu family was a little hoarse, and it could be heard that he had not rested for a long time.

Mrs. Lu collected her emotions and said, "Aqing..."

"What's the matter with you? I'm very busy now and I don't have time to listen to you cry." After hearing Mrs. Lu's voice, the head of the Lu family became much colder, "If there is nothing else, , I'll hang up first."

"Wait!" Mrs. Lu quickly stopped after hearing that the Lu family was about to hang up, "I heard that there is a big problem with the company's funds. Is that true?"

"Oh, that's what I have to ask. Your good daughter." After that, the head of the Lu family hung up the phone.

During this period, due to the large-scale rupture of the capital chain and the numerous rival companies that were adding insult to injury, Lu's family was now in a precarious state and struggling to survive. Mrs. Lu thought that the matter was not so serious before, but after calling the head of the Lu family to ask what he said, , she really started to get anxious.

Although she somewhat blamed Bai Yuanyuan for tossing Lu to this point, she had to think about her future.

In order to gain absolute control over the Lu family, Mrs. Lu transferred all the working capital from her family's company, and even borrowed a lot of money in her family's name, waiting for her daughter's project to come back.

Now the project is in trouble and the funds have collapsed, but the loan must be repaid, otherwise the family company will be in a precarious position.

Then Mrs. Lu flipped through the address book and found a number without a note. She hesitated for a few seconds and finally dialed the number. "Make an appointment and come out to talk."

"Host, Mrs. Lu has agreed to transfer the equity." 098 said happily, "She made an appointment with our lawyer tomorrow."

Ling Chunan: "I got it."

"Host, why do you want to help Master Lu?" 098 asked.

"Didn't I tell you the reason before?" Ling Chunan stretched out on the bed, then turned over and lay on the bed, "098, your memory is getting worse and worse."

"..." It didn't believe it just because of that The head of the Lu family chased him out.

In fact, the reason is that simple. Ling Chunan is too lazy to explain to 098. Overall, although the head of the Lu family is not an absolutely good person, he is definitely a good father. It is a pity that this father is not his biological father, but is on another level. on the problem.

098 quickly turned his attention to another place, "Host, Tan Zhilang is here."

Sure enough, Lu Linfeng opened the door and came in after a while, "Baby, your friend is here and wants to ask you out to play. "

Who?" Ling Chunan pretended not to know.

"It's that old classmate who always comes to play with you." When he mentioned the first word "old", Lu Linfeng emphasized his tone, with a hint of sourness.

While Ling Chunan responded, he touched Lu Linfeng's arm with great skill, climbed up to his arms, rubbed his face, and asked with a smile: "What smells sour?"

Lu Linfeng waved his hand . Holding Ling Chunan's hips, he put one hand around his back and held him firmly in his arms. His eyes paused on the mark he left on the other person's neck. There was a deep meaning in his eyes, and his voice was a little hoarse. , "Baby, let me get you dressed."

Tan Zhilang sat upright on the sofa in the living room and waited motionless for more than an hour. He could see through his eyes and did not see Ling Chunan's uncle bring him down.