Chapter 144

Because of the arrival of Noel, an uninvited guest, and because Carloder accidentally forgot to tell old Wilmore that Ling Chunan was coming as a guest, Ling Chunan left after lunch, and of course Noel also left with him. .

After seeing the two off, Carlo De was depressed for a while until General Wilmore called him to the study.

Since returning from Wilmore's house, although it is not particularly obvious on the surface, Carlo De seems to be estranged from Ling Chunan without any trace.

"Do we need a group for practical class tomorrow?" Ling Chunan asked before school.

"No, I made an appointment with Anke." Carloed didn't look back, "I have to leave beforehand."

"Host, what's wrong with him?" In the past, this man would try his best to go back with his host after class. The guy who wanted to live directly in Ling Chunan's dormitory actually slipped away as soon as class was over recently, not even willing to say another word.

"It's nothing," Ling Chunan looked at Carlo De's hurried back and smiled, "Don't worry, hasn't the favorability level dropped?" "

...Same." 098 felt a little more relieved.

098 As a system with no emotions, of course it doesn't understand these things. In a family like Wilmore, as the only heir, it doesn't matter whether Kalod likes a beta or an omaga, but if the other person is an alpha, it will never matter. Allowed.

So in this case, for Ling Chunan, the last 5% of the favorability is the most difficult to get, but Ling Chunan doesn't particularly care, anyway, it's still a long time.

Amid Kalod's aloofness and Noel's occasional overtures, the first school year passed quickly.

During this school year, 098 realized that the charm of his host was indeed invincible. You must know that there are only two genders in the school, alpha and beta. It is not surprising that most betas have a good impression of Ling Chunan, but none of the alphas reject Ling Chu. Nan's pheromones, there were even many who were friends with him. For this reason, 098 specially checked whether Ling Chunan's genes were mutated in numerous gene banks, and concluded that everything was normal.

But there is something strange. No one has confessed to Ling Chunan this school year. Everyone's eyes are glowing green when they look at Ling Chunan, and they just want to pounce on him. This makes 098 very worried. However, repeated inquiries could not find the reason, so we had to give up in the end.

During the two-month vacation after the school year, Ling Chunan did not stay at school. Instead, he found a part-time job at Ma Rui's mecha design company and learned how to design mechas.

It was rare that Noel didn't stick to Ling Chunan's side, which made 098 relax for a few days. Then it began to feel uncomfortable, but it couldn't find the man's whereabouts, and suddenly felt that the whole system was not good. "Host, Lord Noel has already I haven't contacted you for two days!"

"I can ask him to come over if you miss him." Ling Chunan replied while looking at the drawings.

"...No, no need. Maybe he has something urgent."

"How is Xia Lin doing now?" Ling Chunan asked.

"Before the summer vacation, you told Ma Rui to find him a summer job so that he could find tuition, so he is now working as a part-time worker in the mecha factory." 098 said, "Host, why are you helping him?"

"Because... ..." Ling Chunan smiled and stretched out his voice, "It's fun."

Thinking of the humiliating expression on the male protagonist's face when Noel ruined all his part-time opportunities and had to accept the favor of a roommate he didn't like very much, 098 actually It was speechless, but it had to admit that it was really fun to watch the guy who once wanted to kill his host suffer.