Chapter 92

Before Qingcao Yiyi was about to fall out with the Chengtian Chamber of Commerce, she did contact Zheng Mingjie privately. Zheng Mingjie did not explicitly refuse and spoke in an ambiguous manner. This seemed to give her the illusion that they welcomed her and couldn't wait to take her with her. People came out of Chengtian Chamber of Commerce.

"Yining, she may come looking for you today. I have arranged for the gang management to guard the door first to ensure that they don't get any good results. If she comes looking for you, remember to ignore her." "

Okay." Ling Chunan nodded.

"Okay, you go ahead, I'll leave first."

098: "This man usually seems quite honest, why is he so smart now?"

Ling Chunan: "After all, he is a businessman.

" Less than three hours after Zheng Mingjie and Ling Chunan said this, Qingcao Yiyi found the door of the Chamber of Commerce.

"Hello, who are you looking for?" The Chamber of Commerce guards stopped Qingcao Yiyi and his party outside the door.

Qingcao Yiyi led several of her confidants to change jobs together, but she was blocked outside the door. Naturally, her face was a little ugly, but she quickly recovered her smile and said with a pleasant expression: "I have an appointment with Tianya tomorrow."

Qingcao Yiyi He was good-looking and his smile made people feel like spring breeze. The little guard's face turned slightly red and his expression was a little embarrassed, "I'm really sorry. The vice-president just said that he was out on an emergency mission and I couldn't contact him."

" What does he mean? I just contacted him yesterday, and he said we are welcome to come over at any time." Qingcao Yiyi's face became increasingly ugly.

"How about this? I'll take you to visit our chamber of commerce first and wait for the vice president to come back?" the guard said.

"Host, the manager took Qingcao Yiyi and the others to visit the Chamber of Commerce." 098 said. The little guard he played looked quite similar. The dog legs were just right. It was indeed trained by Zheng Mingjie.

Qingcao Yiyi obviously visited the Spark Chamber of Commerce with the perspective of the future guild. From time to time, she made comments and sounded condescending. However, the manager was obviously not a light-hearted person. Until the visit was over, he did not show any signs of impatience. On the contrary, He flattered several people to the point where they forgot all about the southeast and northwest.

Finally, the management sent a few people to the door, "That's it for today's visit. Thank you for your visit."

Looking at the door that slammed shut, the few people looked at me and I looked at you, their expressions were a little blank. .

Finally, Qingcao Yiyi came back to her senses, her expression distorted, "They actually played tricks on me!"

Although Qingcao Yiyi is a famous beauty on the rankings, she is weak after all, not to mention that the Spark Merchant has the first place in the combat power rankings. Zheng Mingjie, the vice-president with little fighting ability, has no way to do anything, not to mention that they are still being chased by Qin Xuyang.

There is a wolf in front and a tiger in the back, which is their current situation.

"Host, Qingcao Yiyi was killed once by the male protagonist's men, and then went to seek refuge with Purple Rose. She and the male protagonist's guild were at odds with each other." 098 was sorting out the recently obtained information, "The male protagonist's chamber of commerce has become increasingly declining because of your suppression. , unable to make ends meet, coupled with his suspicious temperament and stubbornness, he may not be able to survive for two weeks. Because they had a falling out in the game, Qingcao Yiyi and Purple Rose also broke up with him in reality."