Chapter 166

Ling Chunan certainly didn't listen to 098's reminder and walked forward steadily. Just looking at his movements, you wouldn't know that he was blind...if he wasn't walking straight towards the wall.

Just when Ling Chunan was only one step away from the wall, a hand suddenly stretched out from behind him and grabbed his arm. A man's deep voice came, "Be careful, there is a wall in front of you."

Ling Chunan stretched out his hand. After checking it out, he turned around and smiled at the man, "Thank you, I was a little distracted just now."

Looking at the host who was saved by the hero, 098: ...Well done to the host.

"It's not convenient for you, why come out alone?" Lin Jinghai asked.

"I know the road. I just washed my hands just now. I was thinking about something while walking and didn't notice the wall in front of me. It's okay. By the way, how do you know I can't see you?" Ling Chunan was confused.

"You may not remember, but we met in this restaurant a few months ago." Lin Jinghai said, "Hello, my name is Lin Jinghai."

"President Lin, I have long admired your name," Ling Chunan nodded, "I am Lu Jiayan.

"Haha, I thought you didn't recognize me." Lin Jinghai seemed a little happy that Ling Chunan recognized him. Mention you."

"I have just started working and there is still a lot to learn. President Lin, please stop making fun of me." Ling Chunan was a little embarrassed.

"Haha, Manager Lu is being humble. Recently, our company has some projects that we would like to cooperate with your company. Also, it is not a workplace now, so it is not appropriate to call me a position. Just call me by my name."

"Okay."

See you . Ling Chunan nodded and Lin Jinghai smiled, "Did you have an appointment with friends today? Shall I take you back?"

"No, thank you. You should have an appointment with friends too. Don't keep her waiting. I'm in A1 No. Yajian, just around the corner," Ling Chunan replied.

"I happen to be next door to you, let's come together."

Looking at the particularly enthusiastic male protagonist, 098 felt a little strange. Isn't this male protagonist the CEO of Bingshan? His passion for the heroine is just talking to her more, but not as much as facing Ling Chunan.

Moreover, he smiled at Ling Chunan the whole time today. The key was that he was still so enthusiastic even when Ling Chunan couldn't see him. This attitude was so incomprehensible.

Could this person have a crush on the host? Maybe the flowers were sent by him too.

The next second this idea came up, 098 quickly stopped this terrible guess. It was impossible. The male protagonist was straight in the original text. He only liked a weak girl like the female protagonist, so how could he like the host?

At this time, Lan Zhengxing had arrived. He and Tan Zhilang were sitting on each side, looking at each other. The atmosphere seemed very strange.

Lin Jinghai opened the door and introduced Ling Chunan, and reminded him softly and thoughtfully, "Be careful of the door frame."

Seeing the person, Qin Zhilang stood up immediately, "Young Master Lin, why are you here?" He said to him While holding Ling Chunan's other arm, he looked at Lin Jinghai with particularly alert eyes, "Ayan, come on, come and sit."

"Master Qin? What a coincidence, I meet you here again." Lin Jinghai nodded, "It was really rude that I didn't say hello properly last time. In this way, I'm the host of today's dinner as an apology."