Chapter 128

Looking at the mobile phone held by Liang Youyi, a flash of surprise flashed in Ling Chunan's eyes, and then he opened the door and made way, "Come in."

098: ...Host, you promised someone not to be with strangers people in close contact.

Ling Chunan: "First, I didn't hold hands with him, and second, I didn't hug him. How can it be considered an intimate contact? 098 You are so innocent." It seemed to make sense

, 098 thought, and then suddenly came back to his senses, No, it's dangerous for a man and two men to live together in the same room with the door locked!

At this time, 098 completely forgot that he was a real CP mission system for the opposite sex.

Ling Chunan pointed to the sofa and said to Liang Youyi, who was standing cautiously on one side: "Sit."

As if she was startled by Ling Chunan's sudden voice, Liang Youyi couldn't help but shrink her neck, and then sat obediently against the sofa. He sat down, and then suddenly jumped up halfway through his sitting time.

Ling Chunan noticed that maybe because he was too anxious when he sat down, Liang Youyi didn't see his hat behind him. He glanced at Ling Chunan uneasily and said, "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"It's okay," Ling Chunan picked up the hat and put it aside, "Sit down."

098: "Host, why do I think he is so strange?" He was startled, and he didn't look like the elegant vampire described in the original text at all. Prince, in the original text, although the male protagonist No. 6 appears the latest, he is probably the most powerful. It was because of his presence in the later stage that the group of male protagonists finally agreed to share the female protagonist.

"It's a bit strange." Ling Chunan agreed with 098's opinion, and then he said in a longer tone, "Don't you think..."

098: "What?"

Ling Chunan: "Let me make sure again."

Succeeded in hanging With an appetite of 098, Ling Chunan sat down next to Liang Youyi with satisfaction, "You just said that your phone rang. What happened?"

Liang Youyi glanced at the phone in her hand with a puzzled look on her face, "Chicken in hand?"

"Hmm. "Ling Chunan nodded without explaining too much, and then asked naturally: "How did you come to this hotel?"

"I don't know, I woke up suddenly a week ago, and I have been here since then. "I'm scared." Liang Youyi shrank to the corner of the sofa, his body was trembling, and his face was full of fear, "I, I'm scared." "Don't be afraid, just

speak slowly." Ling Chunan was very patient, and he continued He took out a bottle of mineral water from his bag, unscrewed the cap and handed it over, "Drink some water."

Liang Youyi glanced at Ling Chunan, then took the water, "Thank you."

As if he had never drank water before, he He drank half of the bottle in one gulp, and then finished it in another gulp. He stopped until there was no more water in the bottle, then squeezed the bottle and looked at Ling Chunan sheepishly, "Yes, I'm sorry... ...I'm just too thirsty."

Ling Chunan handed him another bottle. Liang Youyi hesitated for a moment, but took it. She rubbed the bottle packaging with her fingers, but did not unscrew the cap immediately. He looked at Ling Chu again. Nan's neck, swallowed, and then forced his eyes away, "Well, I seem to have turned into a monster." "

Monster?" Ling Chunan repeated the word, "Why do you say that?"

Liang Youyi thought. After thinking for a while, he seemed to have made a lot of determination and said to Ling Chunan: "I, I found... I want to eat people."