Chapter 61

Three hours later.

The changing guard pointed to the dark cell in the corner and asked in a low voice: "How is the third prince doing?" "

I took a look just now and he is sitting in the corner. There is nothing wrong with him."

Hearing this, the tall guard opened the small cell. He looked out the window and saw Ling Chunan sitting in the corner with his head lowered and leaning against the wall. He closed the window and nodded, "Go down and rest."

Everything was normal in the dungeon. During this period, the second prince came to see him and mocked Ling Chunan. After a while, I found that he had no reaction, so I left a little disappointed.

The next day, the eldest prince rushed back early and appeared at the king's funeral together with the heartbroken queen. He looked around, but did not see Ling Chunan, "Mother, where is the third brother?"

" He, he was imprisoned by Del."

"Why?"

"We were already controlled by his people at that time, and I'm not sure what happened in the end." The queen wiped her tears, "I didn't expect that Del I will do this." After saying that, he started crying again.

As for the little princess Karanna, who immediately learned that Ling Chunan was imprisoned and wanted to rush into the dungeon to rescue him, she was still under house arrest in her room at this time.

"Karanna, don't blame brother for being cruel. Since you don't like Rhodes, then I will choose another husband for you. Brother has already prepared the dowry for you. After I ascend the throne, you can set off." The second prince is still a little concerned about this sister. After all, she can be said to be the biggest contributor to his success in getting the imperial edict this time. He was able to borrow men from neighboring countries for this rebellion all because of their neighbors. The prince fell in love with Karanna.

"Get out!"

Karanna didn't expect the second prince to be so shameless. She was so angry that she overturned the teacups and teapots on the table. She had already heard that the most powerful prince in the neighboring country was a scoundrel, and he was older than She is twice as big.

No, she can't marry him.

At this time, the knock on the door rang again, and Karanna was furious, "Go away! I will not marry him!"

"Karanna, I am Rhodes, and I am here to rescue you." Rhodes' voice came from the door. came from outside, and then the door opened and closed with a clang.

Rod? Karanna had some confusion in her eyes. Ever since the eldest prince discovered that she was under house arrest by Rhodes and he reluctantly let her go, the two of them had no other communication. How could he think of saving her now? Already?

Thinking of her previous experience, Karanna was full of vigilance, "What are you doing here?"

"I just came back from the sideline. I heard that you were imprisoned by the second prince, so I came to rescue you." Rhodes' voice was very serious. Sincerely, "Karanna, I love you. Even if you don't love me and don't want to marry me, then you deserve better. You can't be forced to marry an old and ugly man."

Although she is very moved . , but Karanna still didn't believe Rhodes, "I'm waiting for my brother to save me." There was also General Kurus. Thinking of that man, Karanna's face turned red.

"The third prince is imprisoned in the dungeon. I think you should know this. The eldest prince has just returned and is still attending the funeral of His Majesty the King. Moreover, the entire palace is now controlled by the second prince's power. The eldest prince is simply powerless. Even General Kurus, who has one-third of the country's military power, most of his troops are at the border, and he is powerless to deal with matters in the palace." Rhodes persuaded again, "I also sneaked in, Karanna, follow Let me go."