Chapter 105

"Not yet, he is in eighth place now." 098 said, "But if he continues to maintain this momentum, you may really be surpassed by him."

"I know." Ling Chunan nodded.

"Host, another film and television company has contacted you and wants to purchase your film and television rights. It is a company under the M Moser Group." Ling Chunan's newly

opened mailbox recently is full of contract letters from various companies, but he himself has always I ignored it, it was all handled by 098. Because Ling Chunan's new vest was still a newcomer, the conditions offered by many companies were very low, and 098 directly filtered the information.

However, this time the Mu Group's conditions were higher than any other company, and Ling Chunan was still a blood relative, so 098 felt the need to tell Ling Chunan.

"You don't need to tell me this information until I finish." Lingchu Nanchao 098 said.

"Good host."

It's not that Ling Chunan is cold-blooded, but neither Mulinke nor himself has a good impression of the Mu family. In fact, Mulinke didn't move out of the Mu family completely voluntarily. If the Mu family hadn't been He couldn't stay any longer, otherwise how could he have left his home with a genetic disease? Because he was underage at the time, had a withdrawn personality and had no friends. He slept on the street for several days and was almost arrested as a special person by the law enforcement team.

The culprit is the seemingly gentle Mu Linyu.

Later, fortunately, Mulinke met a good man who was willing to smuggle his house and rent it to him. This is the house where Ling Chunan lives now. However, when Mulinke came of age, he had lived in another city for a long time. The landlord sold the house to him.

During the whole process, the Mu family never asked whether Mulinke was alive or dead. Just like the last time Ling Chunan came over, the Mu family's housekeeper only came once to pay the fee and made sure that his life was not in danger. left.

This is why Ling Chunan lamented that Mulinke was miserable when he came over.

Chu Yu is a well-known director in the Federation. The works produced by him, whether they are movies or TV series, can be said to be extremely popular. Especially his movies are known as box office poison. In the entire Federation, whether they are screenwriters or screenwriters, they are extremely popular. He is still an actor, and there are countless people who are looking forward to working with him, but now he is pacing around the office anxiously.

After a while, it seemed that he finally couldn't bear it anymore. He strode open the office door and grabbed the assistant who was outside the door. "How is it? Xiao Zhang, have you received a reply?"

"Director Chu, we just sent it last night. Maybe people haven't seen the news yet, so just wait." Assistant Xiao Zhang looked helpless, "You have asked me this question thirty-two times since last night." "

You said the author Do you think our price is too low and you don't want to increase the price?" "

I guarantee that our price is definitely the highest in the industry, and the conditions are the same as those of top-tier authors. Xiaoxiao Yuxie is just a new author. , he has no reason to refuse your conditions."

"Then why hasn't he replied yet?"

"..."

Ling Chunan did what he said. After deciding to ignore the people sent by the Mu family, he also I ignored anyone sent by the film and television company.

As an editor, Li Yi kept Ling Chunan's personal information confidential, which saved Ling Chunan a lot of trouble.

When Ling Chunan was halfway through writing, the male protagonist's second novel was completed. However, because he was competing with Ling Chunan in typing, the completion time was much earlier than in the original text. In addition, Ling Chunan and Ling Chunan He competes for the market. The data of this article is more than a little bit worse than that of the original plot. Even when it was completed, the article's revenue did not exceed that of Ling Chunan's "Ascension to Immortality".