I'll Shine for You Ch 5

Again I own nothing!!! It belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Also i wrote this in Snape's pov. Because of how the scene played out. I will not be writing in his pov, if i can help it.

Toodaloo!

======================

Chapter five:Needs!

Snape's point of view.

I watch as Imara hopelessly tries to repair her guitar, but to no avail. I can tell she is trying to stay calm, but still failing. I use legitimacy to see what is going on in her mind, in hopes of calming her down.

Flashback

"Mi hija, come here I have a present for you" a Hispanic man with salt'n'pepper hair says to a young looking Imara. She appears to be about 10. She walks over and sits down next to him.

"Que es abuelo?" She says, it sounds like she is speaking Spanish. He hands hands her a big case. Opening it, I see a beautiful guitar. "It was your mothers, given to her by your father. They would have wanted you to have it." Wiping the tears from her eyes with one hand, and using the other to pick up the guitar.

"Gracias mi abuelo. Me encanta mi regalo." small Imara says.

"You're welcome mi nina. If you flip it to the back, you can see the engraving your father put on there." Looking over I see 'Forever my love, Daniel Fox'. "Your father loved My Marcela, your mother, very much. Enough to follow her to the grave."

" Te amo mi abuelito" she says.

"I love you to my child."

Coming back, I can understand why she is so angry. What I don't understand, is why the ground is shaking.

"AHHH!!!" I here some one scream. I look up to see three ghost like apparitions appear. Two of them are approaching that git Lockhart, who by the way is screaming like a little girl and cowering in fear.

I see a couple of professors trying to stun Imara, but the apparitions are creating some form of barrier, protecting her from harm. I also notice that Dumbledore has done nothing, except he is watching everything, taking it all in. I looked to the third apparition, who I recognize the man from her memory.

Hearing him speak "calmence mi hija. Respira." He keeps repeating this to her.

"HE DESTROYED IT!!! THE ONLY THING THAT I HAD!!!!"

A loud piercing screech turned my head to Lockhart, who was now trying to swat at the apparitions, just to have his hand go through it like the idiot he is. The apparition -tired of getting hit at- raises his hand, grabs hold of Lockharts arm and sends him flying into the wall. On most occasions I would love to see this happen to him, but considering the circumstances I am getting very worried.