I'll Shine for you Ch 22

LOLCIA1998!!! you are so cute!!! and adorable!!!!

I own nothing except for Imara Fox.

Vote

Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

Happy Reading!!!

0000000000000000000000000

Walking back into hogwarts was a quite event. And by that I mean, me and Snape didn’t really talk. We got back late, so most everyone was in bed by now.

As I turn to walk up the stairs to my dorm, Snape calls my name.

I turn to look at him and he says “Congulations again, I am that you were able to win. Just goes to show how talanted you are.”

“Thank you” I say. “Yes well  don’t let it go to your head” is all he says before he tursn around to walk away.

                Really?

“Good night” I mutter. I must have said it kind of loud because he stops walking turns his head to the side and says “good night”.

Making my way into the common room and see HomG in a chair reading some book.

                “hey Hermoine, how goes it?” I ask.

“I’m good…actually… I was wondering…if I could talk to you” she asks nervously.

                “um…sure” I say.

“well you said something Monday got me to thinking about American and European Magic laws…and well I have been doing a bit of research and found that the laws do not defer “ she says.

                Oh shit! What do we do!

‘Maybe we could be honest with her. She is really smart…maybe she can help us.’

                I dunno…

‘Come on we…you! Need help! You haven’t even opened those books Dumbledore got you…Tell Her!’

No!

‘Yes!’

No!

‘Yes…and I win!’

Damn you!

“Well you see Hermoine….” I stop talking.

I can’t do this

                ‘yes you can’

“What ever it is Imara I won’t tell anyone. I care about you. I may not show it, but I do care. And I want to be your friend…that is if you let me” she says.

“…ok but…I want an unbreakble vow that you won’t tell anyone” I say while I see her jaw drops.

“Really…well of course, but we will need someone to witness this” she says.