I'll Shine for you Ch33

Hey everyone! As always I own nothing.

I am also going to try something different for the chapters that don't have music in them.

i.e. when Imara is not sing in the chapters them self, I will try to have a song dedicated to the chapter and have a youtube video with it along with the lyrics posted before the story.

So I have been listening to (what i assume is Irish music) Flogging Molly.

The Song I am using for this chapter is called "Grace of God Go I".

Enjoy!!

==========================

Lookin' down through a tide of no return
Is a field where the crops no longer grow
Parched is the land, strangled an' be damned
There for the Grace Of God Go I

Down beside where the Riverbed sleeps
Is a man not knowin' what he should feel
Mocked by the wave that beats the waters edge
There for the Grace Of God Go I

If I ever hurt another like thee again
I would drown myself beneath your name
Lost was the child, we all once did hide
There for the Grace Of God Go I

==============================

Despite Snape upsetting me earlier tonight, I feel like I am flying.
Actually that is what I am doing at the moment...well not technically...I am plane-ing...where I stick my arms out like a plane and run around, except I am running back to my room.
The girls, Kitty and I had a celebration food fest down in the kitchens after the talent show. I stayed behind to help clean up.

'Who are you talking to?'
I have no clue....

I walk into the G'dors common room an come face to face with that Cormac dude from earlier tonight.
"Hey Imara" he says.
"Um...Hi" I respond.

"You were amazing tonight! I can't believe you Rick Rolled the old bat" he says laughing.
I just smile at him, I feel uncomfortable and awkward for some reason.

"Did you like the flowers" Cormac asks.
“Yeah I did, hope you don't mind but gave them to Kitty" I say to him.

"Oh...yeah thats fine. I thinks it's really awesome that you included a House elf in your performance. No one really thinks much of them...but you obviously do...not thats a bad thing...I think its awesome that you do...I should shut up now..." he says.

"Haa its ok and its Castle Elf, cause she lives and works in a castle" I say to him.
"Oh of course...well I should get to bed. Good Night Imara" he says walking to me to give me a hug, but I stick my hand out in stead.

He takes my hand hesitantly and I say "Goodnight Cormic".

He smiles at me and raises my hand to his lips. He gently kisses the back of my hand and walks away.

'Really he kissed your hand?'
Shut up! It was nice...its really warm in here...
'Oh I bet it is'

Walking into my room, I head straight to the dresser and change into my Coca Cola pjs.

Tonight was an Awesome night. I can't believe I got invited to spend Christmas on tour with PitBull
'I think you should accept his offer, it's a wonderful opportunity'

Walking to my bed, I notice a piece of paper on my bed. I pick it up and read aloud "I have seen you and I am coming for you".
The note is signed from my uncle.

I start to hyperventilate, I spin around to seen if maybe he was still here.

Sure enough I see him emerge from behind the curtain.

"Imara, time to come home"he says and then lunges at me. I turn to run but he grabs me from behind, causing us both to fall to the ground.

I feel something sharp go into my side and I gasp in pain. "You aren't getting away bitch" he says as I kick my leg back. I hear him grunt in pain as I crawl away.

"Oh no you don't" he says as he comes toward me. Where is Dumbledore? Where is Snape? He said he would protect me.

I vision starts blur and I see my uncle walk closer to me.

I need to get away.
I need to get away.
I need to get away.

I start to feel my arms and legs tingle. The sensation makes its' way to the center of my body and I feel lighter than air.

I hear my uncle yell, as everything around me disappears. Everything changes around me from a Gryffindors colored room, to a room with colors of dark blue and gold.

Where am I?
I don't understand where I am?
Why is everything so blurry?
'Listen to me, we need to go find Dumbledore. Breath and concentrate on him. Think find Dumbledore'

Find Dumbledore
Find Dumbledore
Find Dumbledore

Once again the tingling sensation begins in my arms and legs and meet in the center of my body. I once again feel lighter then air.

I start to hear voices as everything around me changes.

"Tonight was Wonderful Albus. One of the best things this school has done in years" I hear a womans voice say.
"Yes Indeed I see..." but the voices stops then continues "Miss Fox, Miss Fox is that you" I hear a mans voice say, but I can't move.