I'll Shine for you 20

Hey, please check out my new story "I won't let them take you" I would love it very much.

Also I do not own the song used in this story or harry potter and things from his world. The song is by Brandi Carlile.

Please Vote and COmment!!

000000000000

I am impatiently waiting for Snape to show up at the main doors, where I am at.

‘Maybe he forgot’

    I hope not!

Just then I hear footsteps, and I look to see Snape walk around the corner.

    ‘Oh! My! God! He is looking sooo fIne!’

I see Snape is wearing dark black jeans, a black button up v-neck shirt, with a white shirt underneath. He is wearing black biker boots and and a black leather jacket.

“See something you like Miss Fox” he must have realized what he just said cause, it looks like his cheeks just pinked a little.

“No I was trying to not yell at you for being late.” I snort.

    “Well then, lets go.” he says.

…………………….

Upon arriving, Snape and I apparated behind the Coffee Bar I am performing at. Which is in Wisconsin USA. I know random, but when your magical you can go anywhere, anytime, and quickly.

We walk in side and go to the check in table.

    ‘This is gonna  be sooo awesome!!!’

The people in front of us finish, making me next. The lady at the table says “Hello dear checking in”. I nod my head yes.

    “Well ok do you have a parent or guardian here with you? If not I can’t let you compete” she says.

“Yes I do, this is my Godfather Severus Snape” I say to the lady.

I can see her mouth drop as she takes in his looks.

    Mine!

       ‘whoa there…not yours…’

    Sorry initial reaction.

“Where are you parents” asks the nosy little bitch.

    ‘Calm down there little horsey’

“They are deceased. Now if your are done questioning my goddaughter, I would like to check her in” snaps Snape.

The bitch burns an unflattering red and says “oh I’m sorry, please sign these waivers and release forms. And then have her write down the songs she will be performing and bring them to that guy over there in the red.”

Snape signs the form, and I write down my songs. We then both proceed to give them to the guy.

“Okay listen here sweetheart, you will be the last to perform. After that the judges will go and narrow down  the performs.

You won’t know if you made it until your name is called to perform a second time.” Say the guy in the red. Who might I say, staring at me creeply. You know the kind; the kind to drive up to a girl on the street, ask her if she wants some candy and then takes her.

The guy has a nasty mole on his right cheek and a scar going down his left. His teeth are stained from what looks like tobacco…oh and he won’t stop checking me out.

The guy then proceeds to stick is hand out and his about to touch when Snape grabs the guys hand and turns it backwards. “Ah! What the hell man! Just getting a piece of lint off her!”