I'll shine for you Ch 23

Please Note I own nothing. It All belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Spank you very much.

v

  o

     t

        e

and

c

   o

      m

           m

                e

                   n

                       t

00000000000000000000

 “What was that for?”Snape yells.

            “You fucking know what that was for!”

“Language Fox!” he spats. “I should have you expelled for attacking a teacher!” he screams at me.

“A teacher? You are no teacher of mine! I trusted you!” I yell.

            “Then tell me what I bloody well did” he says exasperated.

“I came here asking for help! I needed someone I trusted to perform the Unbreakable vow! And you turned it around!” I scream at him.

“You need someone Fox! You can't go through life with what you've experienced and not have someone!”

“I think I am living pretty well, thank you very much.”

“Oh so you call getting nightmares, and not letting people of the opposite sex touch you; you call that living. You control the dead Imara, you can't think that being a necromancer won't have any effect on you!” he says to me.

“So what! It's my life I need to try and figure out. Me! Not you! Me! Why do you even care about what happens anyways?”

“Because I do!”

            “Oh that’s right, you’re a teacher. You are paid to care!” I spat.

“No! I care! I truly care! You don't know how many times I've wanted to hug you! Hug you when you need comfort, but I can't! Because you cringe every time! That is no way to live life”

“What do you know about living life? You are cold and emotionless!”

            “As that may be. I have livid my life! You! You have seen more than people your age!”