"Make me."

I awoke to the sound of a girl singing. She had the most amazing voice.

"...because I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' it. Never not chasing a million things I want..."

She stopped singing once she noticed that I awoke. I stared into her eyes. They were blue as the deep sea. Her black, wavy hair came down to her shoulders. I noticed the tips were also blue. I guess she really liked the color blue. 

"Hey, sleepyhead. It took you a while to find me, didn't it?" She spoke softly.

I sat up quickly, instantly regretting it as a sharp pain pierced the side of my head.

She pulled me back into her arms. "Lie down. You took a hell of a fall. What's your name?" 

"..ugh..." I groaned. "It's Aaron, what's yours?"

"Amy. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Where am I?" I asked. 

"In front of my house. Thanks for messing up my tomato garden by the way." She answered. 

"Ugh.. Sorry." I reached behind me to feel my back covered in tomato guts. Great. 

"Are your parents gonna get mad?" I asked. 

"My parents are dead." She replied blankly. 

I sat up and looked her in the eyes. "I'm sorry. My parents died too."

"Yeah, I know." She said as she got up, dusted herself off, and walked into her house, leaving the door wide open.

"Wait," I got up, even though my head and back did not agree with this decision. "What do you mean you know?" I inquired, my voice a little louder than before. 

She visibly tensed, as if she made a mistake.

"Shit," She whispered. She turned back to me, still standing in her doorway. 

"Come inside and i'll tell you everything." She spoke softly. 

"Tell me now!" I yelled. 

"Shhh!" She quieted me. She leaned outside the doorway, looking both ways. 

"Get in!" She seethed.

"Make me." I crossed my arms.

Her eyes flashed and somehow I knew I made a mistake, but stood my ground anyways. 

The ground rumbled slightly and the sprinklers turned on. I looked back to her and her wavy black hair was now draping her face, making only one eye visible. The ground rumbled again and the sprinklers burst from the insane amount of water pressure. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact of water. 

But it never came. 

I opened one eye slowly, then opened the other and looked at Amy with her hands in the air, looking like she was about to choke someone. 

"Neat trick." I taunted. 

"Who said it was a trick?" She spoke menacingly. 

"What?" I questioned.

She looked above me, and my eyes followed her gaze to see two large hands made entirely out of water. 

"Oh shi-" I didn't get to finish as the hands descended on me, and I blacked out. 

-----------------

I awoke in an unfamiliar place. Deja vu. There was no light in the room except for the moonlight shining through the window. I sat up on the bed, instantly regretting it as the pain in my head and back sent shockwaves throughout my entire body. I paused as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I looked around the room to see a rocking chair in the corner.

"Honestly, if you're sitting there with a cat in your lap, you've seen The Godfather one too many times."

I heard a sigh and the click of a lamp turning on, which made the cat jump down from Amy's lap.

"Do you have to ruin everything?" 

"Only for people who assault me with giant water hands." I retorted. 

"You made me angry."

"So you hulked out? How did you even get me up here?"

"I didn't hulk out. On a bed of water."

"How am I dry?"

"Removed all the moisture. You ask a lot of questions."

"I'm a very curious person."

"Curiosity killed the cat." 

"But satisfaction brought it back."

She sighed again. 

"Wait, why am I here again?"

"You fell here."

"Oh right." Suddenly, everything flooded back. "Wait! How do you know about my parents?"

"I know everything about you and your destiny, Aaron." She responded.

"My destiny?" My face scrunched up in confusion. 

She stood up and looked me in the eyes. "Aaron, you're The Air Elemental."

I was silent for a few seconds before laughing in her face. She frowned and stepped back.

"Sorry, me? An Air Elemental, or whatever? Girl, I am not the one." I kept laughing.

She stepped to me again. "I'm being serious. You've never noticed doors slamming without anyone there? Aaron, for Poseidon's sake, you flew and landed in my front lawn. It's also the reason your eyes are white. "

I straightened up as I realized she was right. 

"So what? I'm The Air Elemental? So, then are you-" I asked. 

"The Water Elemental, obviously." She scoffed. 

"Ugh, this is too much. I think I hit my head too hard." I groaned.

"Oh, you definitely did. But this is the truth." She said with conviction.

"I'm going back to sleep." I concluded. 

"Okay, we'll talk in the morning then. Good night." She walked out the door. 

I lied back down on the bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow. 

-----

*waddles away*