"You scared the shit out of me."

I felt different when i woke up the next morning. Like something had awoken inside of me. I stumbled to the bathroom, sexually rubbing the wall for a light switch. I found it and turned it on. I turned on the cold water and splashed my face. I looked in the mirror and the first thing I saw in my reflection were my eyes. They were glowing white. I freaked out and screamed. I heard thudding and turned around quickly to see Amy walking up behind me.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed. "Zeus, you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry, I thought you heard me. Come downstairs when you're ready. I left clothes on the bed for you. You need answers."

She left at that. She was right, I did need answers about what all this means. I quickly changed into the clothes and rushed downstairs. Amy was sitting on her couch, drinking tea.

I walked slowly to her. She gestured for me to sit in the chair across from her. She placed her tea on the coffee table in front of her.

"So, what do you want to know first?"

I sat there, unsure.

"Uhh.. What's an Elemental?"

"An elemental is a person who has the power to control an element. There are 4 elements. Fire, Earth, Water, and Air."

"How did you know about my parents?"

"All of our parents are supposed to die before it's time for us to unite our powers, but yours died prematurely."

"How do you know all this?"

"My parents knew. They were visited by an Oracle dressed in blue. She told them that I was going to be special and that it was my destiny to find the others and fight the 3 Witches of prophecy, together. At first, my parents thought she was a crazy old bat and sent her on her way. When I was 8, my parents put me in a bath. My mom left to get the laundry and when she came back, I was swirling water in the air when my finger. "

"Wow. What do you mean find the others? And who are the 3 witches of prophecy?"

"The 3 witches are these assholes who want to take the power of the elementals for themselves so they can cause disaster and rid the world of impurities. You're the air elemental I've been looking for. I thought it was you when you landed in my garden. But, you confirmed it with your eyes."

"My eyes?"

"Yes, they help you to focus your power. They're glowing right now because you found me. In case you haven't noticed, mine are glowing too. We're supposed to unite our powers now."

"What do you mean unite our powers?"

"We've found each other. We need to make it permanent. Let me show you. You're going to make a mini tornado in your hand. When it's stable, I'll add my water and we will be linked. "

"Uh...okay. How am I going to do that?"

"I'll help you. Now, close your eyes. I want you to focus on the air swirling around you. Focus it in the palm of your hand. Think of a small tornado forming."

I did what she asked and I listened to the air around me. It felt calming and my worries disappeared. I began to focus the air into my palm. I opened my eyes and I was amazed at what I saw. I kept my focus and it wasn't long before the air formed a tornado. She came closer to me and sat on the edge of the coffee table. She closed her eyes and when she opened them, they were glowing even brighter. I guess mine were too. Water formed in her hand and she began adding it to my tornado. As soon as she did that, the now mini hurricane began glowing and I felt a surge of power rush through my veins. She obviously felt it too because a smile formed on her face.

"I can't believe it. It's amazing. I think we can stop now."

"Haha okay. "

She let her water go and I let my air go as well. It was so amazing that I almost forgot to ask her about my parents again.

"Oh yeah... What did you mean by prematurely?"

She took her a deep breath and her eyes dimmed slightly.

"It's the same story. An Oracle, dressed in white this time, visited your parents and told them of the prophecy. But, they were murdered before they had a chance to tell you about your powers and your destiny."

"They never found the guy who killed them."

"Yes, they were killed by the witches. I believe they killed them in hopes of finding you and stealing your powers before you ever had a chance to know who you are or what you could do. But, somehow, you evaded them."

"I lived in a group home for two years following their deaths."

"That makes sense. They'd have to wait until they got you alone."

I put my head in my hands. I couldn't believe it. Those damn witches would kill innocent people for power? Oh, I'll give them power. They'll never see power like this. Amy saw my anger and came over to hug me. I felt a rush of calmness take over me.

That day forward, I had a plan. Find the others, train our powers, and take revenge on the witches.

I was going to kill them for what they had done.

They were going to suffer.

They were going to die.

---

*waddles away*