Aw hell.

--I blacked out. The last thing I remember was falling to the floor.

Aaron's POV

I was using the sound of Levi's voice in the wind to track him down. I finally saw him going into this bowling alley. It looked old and abandoned. I waited outside, using my better judgement. I heard Levi talking, but it was in whispers. Then I heard a thump. I saw a bunch of tough looking guys carry Levi out. He looked unconcious. What were they going to do to him? I ran up to them.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING WITH HIM?"

"Oh, look. Someone's come to rescue Levi. " One of the guys snickered. They resumed putting Levi in the van as this older guy came forward.

"So..you must be one of Levi's band of freaks. Oh, yeah. He told us all about you. Which one are you? Your eyes are white, so you have be the wind one or whatever, right? Oh, I know a bunch of people who'll pay a bunch of money for freaks like you. "

"YOU GIVE HIM BACK RIGHT NOW OR I'LL-"

"You'll what? Blow me? Actually, that sounds pretty nice. I might keep you as my little sex toy and sell the rest of you freaks to the highest bidder."

I cringed at thought of being this disgusting man's "sex toy". My eyes brightened in anger as the clouds began to darken. My voice deepened, "GIVE HIM BACK." The man backed away a little bit.

Before I could do anything, one of his thugs injected me with a sedative and I blacked out.

When I woke, this strange girl was over me.

"Deja Vu." I groaned "Who are you?"

"I'm Emily, Levi's girlfriend. "

When I heard girlfriend, I instantly stood up which was a bad idea. "GIRLFRIEND? GIRLFRIEND? LEVI HAS A GIRLFRIEND?"

"UHH yeah, kinda. Why?"

"Cause when I met him, he was putting the moves on me. Then when I told him I like him, he leaves me. I got pissed so I followed him here. What exactly is he mixed up in here?"

I followed her into the bowling alley, where I was still a little bit dizzy. She sat me down in one of those uncomfortable chairs and told me the story. How she met him and tried to get him out of the gang, but when his parents died, he devoted his life to their memory and that meant getting out of the gang and reaching his destiny. I softened at the story. I understood why he left. But he still should've told us. Sin's City is the baddest gang in the city. Getting out is difficult like we just witnessed.

"That's it. I've got to go save him. "

"You can't go by yourself. They'll kill you."

"You're forgetting about the other 2 elementals. And they're already on their way."

Amy and Sophie got to the bowling alley soon after. We headed out to find Levi. Sin's City hangout was at a strip club downtown. We felt that would be a good place to start.

"How are we gonna get in there?" Sophie asked.

"I have an idea. But you guys aren't going to like it. " I said staring up at the neon lights above the club. They turned to me confused. Amy was the first to get it.

"NO FUCKING WAY. NO FUCKING WAY."

"Wait what? What am I missing?" Sophie said.

"WE ARE NOT DRESSING LIKE STRIPPERS."

"Well, you're halfway there. And besides I think it'd be fun." Sophie said.

Amy gasped in shock and was about smack the shit out of Sophie in a second.

"Okay guys, honestly, I'd take being a stripper for a while than to do what I have to do."

"What do you have to do?"

"You REALLY don't want to know."

We went over the plan, changed clothes and went in.

"Aw hell."