Play with me

Sophie's POV

Walking into the greasy club, I was hit with a wave of smoke and hornyness. Not a good combination. These stripper clothes were really tight. I wore a tight off the shoulder red sparkly top where it ended at my belly button. Accompanying that, was the also extremely tight, black leather booty shorts with the red stripe on one side.

I finished my outfit off with a pair of red heels, a girl's best friend. Amy, on the other hand, didn't look too happy with the plan. Or the clothes. Or both. Yeah. Definitely both. She put her hair in a pony tail and wore a strapless blue top, black leggings that really showed off her booty and black heels. Okay, so we weren't the best looking strippers in the world, but considering our only option of clothes was walmart, we did pretty well. We walked up to the owner of the club and he gave us the job. Boobs are powerful. We went to our designated poles and the look on Amy's face was priceless. She looked at the pole like it was a dead, rabies-invested squirrel. Not that I could blame her, but I was more into it than she was. We started working our thangs to the music.

"But it's okay, I got my cake up

Do my hair, put on some makeup Tryna see where tonight gon' take us

I put some pics up lookin' sexy (Ooh Now this ... wanna text me

How much you wanna bet me?

He gon' regret the day he left me

Celebratin' the breakin' up, oh whoa Bartender , go 'head and pour me a little more Tonight we gon' have us a good time Let's have a toast to our goodbyes, oh whoa..."

Of course, I was getting most of the attention. The hot guys liked the fire inside of me. Amy was getting looks , but not the kind of looks someone would like to get. They were more of a desire. It was nasty and Amy saw it too.

"YOU BEST GET YOUR HANDS OFFA ME. 'LESS YOU WANNA END UP WITH A DIFFRENT COLOR EYE."

That only made the guys want her even more. Amy got pissed and let's just say, they all cooled down.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

!!WARNING!!

!!ADULT CONTENT!!

MOTHER FUCKING TIT BISCUITS.

The things I do for Levi....

I walked into the back room wearing nothing but a tight black shirt and a speedo, covered by a long white robe that flowed behind me. He sat there at his desk working on some papers, probably gun and/or drug shipments. When he saw me, he instantly stood up and this two henchmen took out their guns and aimed them at me.

I smirked. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, fellas, come on. I just gotta talk to your boss."

Sin nodded to them and the henchman lowered their guns slowly.

"What do you want?"

"It's kind of private."

"The two of you, wait outside the door, you hear anything, you come in. Got it?"

The two henchman nodded and left. I was left with Sin.

"So, what do you want?"

Here goes...

"So, I've been feeling kind of lonely recently... And I've decided to take you up on your offer.." I smirked at him.

He stood up to walk directly in front of me. He towered over me by a good 5 inches. He wore a tux with a red tie and black shoes.

He crossed his arms and looked down at me.

"What offer?"

I untied my robe, turned around and bent over.

"Play with me."