Say it again

We woke up entangled in each other's arms. I looked down at him and smiled. He lifted his head and smiled back, before climbing up to kiss me. I kissed back passionately. I grabbed the back of his head with one hand as the other caressed his back. He was on top of me now, the both of us breathing quickly. He kissed me and grabbed my face again. I flipped us both over and he giggled like a schoolgirl. We both grinned and resumed kissing.

"Breakfast in half an hour!" Marina called.

We broke apart instantly. I rolled over to allow Arrow to get up. He ran into the bathroom and turned the shower faucet on. I started walking back to my room to do the same.

"Hey Rocky." Arrow called and I grinned at the weird nickname. I turned to the sight of him in just boxers.

"Yeah?"

"You uh wanna join me?"

"Where? in the shower?"

"Yep." He grinned playfully.

I didn't answer. I was too busy walking over to him and tearing off my socks and shirt.

||||||||||||||

WARNING

MATURE ADULT CONTENT

When I walked into the bathroom, I saw Arrow there in all his glory. Naked from head to toe. He pulled me closer by the elastic of my boxers and ripped them off.

"You're not gonna need these.." He whispered in my ear playfully. He grabbed my hand and guided me into the shower. The water was lukewarm and it felt like heaven. It ran down my aching back and shoulders. He then took it upon himself to massage my shoulders and I melted right there. I couldn't handle it anymore. I turned around suddenly and surprised him by pushing him towards the wall of the shower. I kissed him roughly as we fought for domination. He finally gave up and parted his lips. I stroked his dick as he did mine. He broke from me and whispered, "Oh, God, Dimitri, I need you."

"Say it again."

"Damn it Dimitri, I need you! now!"

I wasn't gonna have him wait any longer. I hoisted him up on my waist and he wrapped his legs around me. I then inserted myself in him and he moaned in pleasure. He rode me for 20 minutes before we both came at the same time. We rode out the orgasm together and I lowered him down. His legs were so weak, he could barely stand. He leaned on me as I turned off the water. I helped him out of the shower as I looked around for a towel.

END SCENE

(They just took a shower)

"Why don't you have any towels?"

"I have the amazing power of blow-dry." He replied.

"Right."

His eyes glowed white speckled with gold as he summoned air and dried us.

"Why do your eyes do that? Actually my real question is: What happened on the Plane?"

He pulled away from me and walked back into his room. I followed and his clothes were already on. I did the same before asking my question again.

"It's not important."

"Babe, why won't you tell me? It is important. What happened to Sky? Who the hell is Will?

His eyes widened and his mouth gaped at my last question.

"BREAKFAST!" Marina screamed again.

He flew out of the door with an incredible speed. Is it just me or did he get faster? I followed behind and entered the kitchen to screaming and crying.

"ARROW! OH MY SKITTLES YOU'RE OKAY." from Solaria

"POSEIDON BLESS US." From Amy

"I'm okay guys. Don't worry about it."

"What happened?" Amy asked.

"Let's all sit down first." Arrow concluded.