Come and get it.

Aaron's POV

I walked into the house, with Levi right behind me. Before I could even speak a word, I was dog piled by Amy and Sophie.

"WHERE WERE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU LEFT US. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Amy screeched into my ear.

"OMGG AARON I MISSED YOU. I'm so glad you're home." Sophie said less violently, and more in a caring tone.

"Uhhh..." Levi stood with his eyes wide and index finger in the air, questioning.

Sophie and Amy both looked at Levi and said "Who are you?" simultaneously.

"Okay, no. I won't have so much vagina this close to me. Back the fuck off so I can introduce him."

They both quickly got off and allowed me to properly dust the vagina cooties off before we turned to face Levi.

"This is Levi-"

"Is he your boyfriend?" Sophie so RUDELY INTERRUPTED.

"NO!" I instantly reddened and looked up at him to see his reaction. He smirked and I looked down in awkwardness. After a few moments of silence, Levi spoke.

"Hi, I'm Levi. I'm the Earth Elemental."

Amy and Sophie both spoke at the same time. "HOLY FUCKTARD!"

Then they both looked to me and Amy spoke.

"How did you find him?"

"Well, I was-"

"There's no time for that, we need to combine our powers, like now." Once again, Sophie interrupted.

We all walked to the living room and sat down with our legs crossed. I sat across from Levi with Sophie on my right and Amy on my left. This was the moment that marked our united powers. Amy told us that to truly unite our powers, the right way, we had to sit across from our opposite element and add in our power in order. Air, water, fire, earth. We began with putting our hands out, both of them. We closed our eyes and tilted our heads back. We tilted our heads forward again and opened our glowing eyes. Sophie's a blazing red, Amy's a deep ocean blue, Levi's a piercing leaf green,(DID I MENTION THEY WERE GREEN? AAAHHH!) and mine, a snow white. We all created our element in our hands. I started with my air as a tornado. It was pure white. Amy added her water in and the hurricane began to glow. Sophie then put in her fire and the blazing hurricane glowed a bit brighter. It was Levi's turn now. He put in his earth. It shined intensely now. And we all felt that surge of power. Amy gasped and looked at the earthy blazing hurricane.

"I can't believe it. The Elemental Vortex. We did it. IT WORKED!" Amy yelled.

"Elemental Vortex?" I asked.

"It's our most powerful combination. My Oracle, Sea, told me."

"You met your Oracle?" Levi asked.

"Hold on. Let's talk about this without the possible danger in our hands." Sophie suggested.

We did as she said and let our elements return, starting in reverse this time. Levi, Sophie, Amy and then me.

We all took a deep breath and stood up.

"So you guys met your oracles already?"

"Yeah. We met them a few hours before you found me in that field. What were you doing there anyways?"

He shrugged, "the forest calms me. what were you doing there?"

"I like wide open spaces."

Amy and Sophie walked away, to their respective rooms.

"Can I say something crazy?" he asked.

"Sure." I nodded

He grabbed my hands and I looked at him strangely.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I...I think I like you. And I was wondering if you liked me too?" he asked sheepishly.

I smiled and hugged him. He smelled of pine trees and fresh grass. He hugged me back.

"I do like you back." I whispered in his ear. He pulled back a little so we could see eye to eye, and smiled again.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me."

We broke free of the hug and I decided to take him to my room.

"Come on Levi, I'll show you my room."We walked up the stairs as Amy went to the pool and Sophie went to cook dinner.

"All right, cool."

"Stop staring at my ass."

"I wasn't staring, per se."

I turned around to look him in the eye.

"Look, you want this? Come and get it." I smirked as I flew up the stairs, into my room, slamming the door in the process.