That's a big cat.

Aspen and I woke to the sounds of birds chirping and squirrels jumping from tree to tree. We decided it would be a good idea to start our journey home. We had been away for so long and I personally, had missed Aaron.

I discovered that Aspen, as Earth's Companion, has the power to run extremely long distances without tiring. We had made it back home by nightfall. I told Aspen to go around back. I think everyone would be a little frightened by a large brown bear on their doorstep.

I knocked on the door only to realize it was open. I quietly went upstairs to Aaron's room, hoping to surprise him. But when I got upstairs, he was nowhere in sight. Worry and exhaustion washed over my face, so I crept into his bed, breathing in his smell. I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, I went downstairs to see if anyone had awoken. I heard the sounds of dishes clattering and went into the kitchen to see who it was.

"Hey."

Amy turned around quickly and when she saw me, her mouth dropped and her eyes began to water. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. We stood there for a while before she spoke.

"Are you okay? Oh my god, we were so worried. When did you get back"

I stepped back from the hug and chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got back late last night when everyone was asleep. I wanted to surprise Aaron but he wasn't in his room. Do you know where he is?"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Marina's POV

There was a look of hope and cheer across his face. He looked really excited to see him. I have to tell him the truth.

"Sweetie, come on. Let's sit down in the living room."

He looked at me confused, but obeyed. We sat down on the couch. He asked me again.

"Amy, where's Aaron?"

I looked down at my knees, I couldn't face him. I told him what happened and as I did, I looked up every so often and saw his expression change.

"...and we still haven't found him."

"What?" he stood up, angry. His eyes glowed a fierce green.

"You haven't been looking hard enough!"

"Levi, stop. You know you feel it too. He is not on this plane anymore."

He calmed and sat back down with his head in his hands. I saw a tear fall before I turned around and went to go get Solaria.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Arrow's POV

Will had kept me prisoner here for what felt like a month. Apparently, when he died, he chose to come here on this "dimensional plane" and he kept referring to it as Solitary. Every night, or what I thought was night(you can't really tell when everything is white, all the time.) in my sleep, I would call out for Levi and Will would beat me for it. He had concocted some sick, twisted plan to make me forget Levi and beat me until I fell in love with him and only him. But I would never do that.

Levi was the one for me, I knew it in my heart.

He would rescue me.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Solaria's POV

I went downstairs with Marina to see Levi sitting on the couch with his head between his hands. He looked up and saw me. I ran over to him and he stood up, his eyes red from crying.

"Is, is it true? Is Aaron really gone?" He cried on my shoulder.

I stood there rubbing his back, whispering words of encouragement in his ear.

"It's okay, we'll find him. I promise."

Marina walked back into the room with a large book. She set it down on the coffee table with a large thud. Levi pulled back from the hug and looked down at the book.

"What's that?"

"A book." Marina replied.

Levi rolled his eyes. " Yeah, I know that. What's it for?

"Reading." I chimed in.

Levi looked at me and I had a huge grin plastered on my face. He put his large hand on my face and pushed me away. Hmm... I wonder if Levi is afraid of big cats?

'Apolia? Could you come down here for a minute?'

She jumped over the railing and landed in the main hallway with such grace. Levi's eyes looked over my head and widened in fright.

"That, that's a a big cat." He stuttered.

I began walking over to Apolia and was pulled back by a strong hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" He hissed in my ear. "That's a lion! They eat meat! AKA us!"

I looked back at him. "And?" He let go of my arm and I walked over to Apolia.

"Levi, I'd like you to meet my Companion. She's a lioness given to me by my Oracle."

"Wait, did everyone get a Companion?"

"How did you get yours?"

"While I was being held prisoner by Sin and his gang, my Oracle, Vertin, gave him to me. He helped me escape and we made it here."

"Where is he?"

"Out back."

We all walked to the backyard together to see Marina's dolphin and Levi's bear in what looked to be deep conversation.

"What name did you give yourself?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"We give our Companions names, which you can't tell anyone, not even us. And then we renamed ourselves to signify our power."

"My name is Marina." Marina spoke up.

"My name is Solaria." I added.

"My name is Dimitri." He spoke.

"What about Aaron? What's his animal?"

"Aaron's name is Arrow, and he has a black dragon." I responded.

"Whoa, he has a black dragon? Can I see it?"

"We haven't really seen much of it, since his disappearance."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So Marina, what was that book you brought anyways?"

"Oh right!" She jumped up a few feet in the air before rushing back into the house. We quickly followed. She sat down in her chair, opened the book and laughed excitedly.

"What is it, woman? Spit it out!" I shouted

"Okay, I figured out a way to rescue Arrow."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

You guys are LUCKY. I have school in less than 3 hours and I still wanted to write this chapter. I know I ended on a cliffhanger, but at least you got everyone's point of view in this chapter! And I've realized that I haven't been feeling the love these past three chapters, so once that improves, I'll write again.

So thanks for reading! And remember to vote, at least. I do love comments too!

*waddles away*