Priceless.

Solaria's POV

After a long day of searching for Arrow, Marina and I went home atop Apolia. We thought it'd be best to get a good night's sleep and start fresh in the morning. I slid into bed as Apolia curled up on my bed, her tail flicking every so often. I drifted off to the sound of her quiet purring.

The next morning, I didn't want to get up. It felt like a Monday. I hate Mondays. Then I thought back to yesterday. Arrow... He's missing. My long lost brother is now lost again. On top of that, nature has been wonky since his dissappearance. There has been no wind. Not even in Chicago. It's been quiet. On top of that, we still have to rescue Levi. He's been held captive by Sin's City for 2 weeks now. It's been a struggle, trying to find Arrow and rescue Levi. Who are we supposed to save first?

As I was thinking, Marina walked into my room and leaned on the doorframe in her baby blue hoodie and sweatpants drinking tea in her favorite cup.

" Oh good, you're up" she said in between sips.

"Yeah. Any news?" I got up from the bed and went to my dresser to pick out some clothes.

" Yeah, Levi's here."

"HE'S WHAT?"

"SHH.. It's too early in the morning to be yelling. And it's a Monday."

I hurried into the bathroom to change and hurried back out.

"How did he get here?"

"That's what we're about to find out."

Levi's POV

My Oracle, Vertin, ran off and disappeared in a flash of light. I looked down at the cage and heard a soft growl. An animal? Why'd he leave me an animal? I wonder what it is. Just then, the doors down the hall opened. One of Sin's henchman walked in. I recognized him as he got closer. They called him Domination. I never found out why and I hoped I never would. He finally reached me and smirked.

"Damn. It's a shame the boss wants to sell you."

"W-what do you mean?" My voice rasped from underuse.

"You're a fine piece of ass. You see, my last plaything broke and I need a new one. I wonder if the boss would let me play with you for a bit."

"Y-you're sick!" So that's why they called him Domination. Ugh.

"Haha" he chuckled darkly.

A soft growl came from the animal in the cage. We both looked down at the same time. I had forgotten it was there for a second.

"What the fuck was that?" Domination asked me. I shrugged.

He bent down and opened the cage. The animal walked out slowly. Domination picked it up and looked at it disgustingly.

"Ugh, how did a bear cub get in here?"

The cub growled and tried to bite him. He recoiled and dropped the bear. It let out a whimper. Dom kicked it to the side into the shadows.

"Filthy animal. Well, I think I'll go ask the boss about letting me play with you for a while. He smacked me a few times on the cheek."

"Don't touch me."

"What was that?"

"Don't touch me." I said louder this time but my voice cracked at the end.

"I'm sorry, which one of us is chained up?"

I said nothing.

"That's what I thought. I'll be back later to have some fun with you."

He began to walk down the long hallway as I growled at him with the little strength I have.

"Haha, save that for later, babe."

I growled again, this time being echoed by the bear cub in the shadows. It's eyes lit up a bright green and that's when I knew this cub was special. It slowly crawled out of the shadows. The cub began to morph and grow. It faced Dom on its hind legs. This cub grew into a bear! A full-grown bear! It let out a massive roar, shaking the building.

And the look on Dom's face?

Priceless.

HEYY. Guys, so my cable's gone and I have a lot more free time now so I can write! Yay! Please vote and comment what you want the bear's name to be! Keep in mind that I'm going for a strong sounding name but still pertaining to earth in some way. The person's whose name I chose will have the next chapter dedicated to them! I'll give you guys until Wednesday to come up with a name! Sound good? Great. BYEEE.

<silverpenguin>