'Look Up'

He crept over to me, pressing his junk to my butt.

'Wow he's pretty large. No, Aaron, he's gross. Okay.'

He grabbed my sides and pulled me up to him. I tried to hide the look of disgust on my face. He ran his hands all around my chest and he started to kiss my neck. I looked up at him and started to kiss him. He was a pretty good kisser, I must say. He knew how to pleasure a guy. Now back to business. My eyes began glowing as I began to conjure all the air out of his body. He opened his eyes in fear and anger. I pushed away and went to get my robe as he reached for his gun. I waved it away since he had no strength. Sophie and Amy entered as he fainted and fell to the ground. Wide-eyed and confused.

"Do you have my clothes?"

"What happened here?" Amy asked.

"I guess you could say I took his breath away." I smirked.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

After I put my clothes on, black jeans, gray v-neck, and white hightops, the girls and I started to dig for any clues to where they had taken Levi.

"Guys, I think I found something. It's a shipment manifest." Sophie exclaimed.

We rushed over to where she was.

"It says he's being held in a warehouse until he gets transferred."

"Where's he getting transferred to?" Amy asked.

"Someplace in Miami until they find a buyer."

"Buyer? For what? " I inquired.

"Are they gonna sell him?" Sophie inquired.

"Oh Hades, I hope not."

"We need to focus on how we're going to rescue Levi." Amy said

"So when is he being transferred?" Sophie said.

"UHHH five hours ago..."

"Great. Now how are we going to get to Miami?" I asked.

"Can we please talk about this at home, where I can't get herpes just by breathing?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When we got home, our Oracles stood in our living room. Along with what looked to be Levi's. Their faces were twisted at our choice of clothing. We looked to each other, seeing the weird clothes that we were wearing. We looked to the Oracles and said simultaneously, "You don't want to know." They nodded in understanding.

"Could you just give us a minute?" Amy asked.

They nodded furiously with a few "of course, of course, take whatever time you need. "

We showered, changed, and walked back down to the living room to the Oracles. They sat there conversing as we walked into the room.

"Feeling better?" Sky said.

"Yes, much, thank you."

"Now to get down to business." Sea said.

"Wait, I don't mean to intrude, but where's Levi? I didn't see him with you guys when you came in." the Green Oracle, Vertin, asked worriedly.

"Uhhh, well, you see-" Sophie stuttered.

"Long story short, he was in a gang, he tried to get out, but they knew of his powers and locked him away and shipped him to Miami." Amy said.

"And we have no way of getting there." I added.

The Oracles looked to one another slyly. "What? Why are you guys looking at each other like that?" Amy asked

"You are special." Sea said.

"You have your powers." Emba said.

"But what you don't have," Vertin said.

"Are these." Sky finished.

They held out their hands to show a silk pillow, each color corresponding to our elements. I went over to Sky in awe. Resting in my pillow was a large black egg. I looked over to Sophie and she was amazed by the mini crate atop her pillow. She pressed her ear to the crate and heard a soft mewing. She jumped back because it had apparently licked her ear. Amy's pillow had a large bowl. Sea looked as if she was in pain holding it. There was a small clicking. Amy lifted the white silk sheet covering the bowl. She gasped at what she saw.

"Don't you have a pool?" Sea asked.

"Yeah, it's out back."

She walked quickly with the bowl towards the pool. "Here, take this." She handed Amy the bowl. "Now, put it in the water."

"But it's chlorinated, won't that kill it?"

"You can breathe underwater and conjure water with your body. I'm pretty sure it'll be safe."

"But what is it?" Sophie spoke.

"You'll see." Sea smirked.

Amy then poured the bowl and it's contents into the pool. Whatever it was, it began to glow in the water. As soon as it grew to full size, it popped out of the water.

"A DOLPHIN? YOU GOT A FUCKING DOLPHIN? THAT'S SO COOL." Sophie screamed, causing everyone to jump.

Sky turned to me and said, "Take your egg and fly up to the clouds. Sit down, cross your legs, close your eyes, and just hold the egg in your hands. "

I did as he asked and flew up to the clouds. It was as peaceful as ever. I closed my eyes and held the egg. It was warm. I waited a while before it started to hatch. Crack. Crack. Crack. I opened my eyes and I couldn't see past the glow. So, I shut my eyes again. When the glowing subsided, I opened my eyes again to see nothing in the egg. I looked around and saw nothing.

"Hello?" I asked no one in particular.

'Yes?'

'Great, now I'm hearing things. FANTASTIC.'

'You're not hearing anything. I'm just telepathically talking to you.'

'But where are you?' I frantically looked everywhere.

'Look up.'