Mmhmm

We walked through the door and appeared back in my room. Again, the door vanished instantly. Vertin opened the door to reveal Aspen sleeping soundly on the floor in front of it.

'Aspen.' I summoned.

His ears perked up and he woke.

'Yes, Dimitri?' he replied.

'You can rest in my room.'

'Yes, Dimitri. Thank you.'

I carried Arrow to his room before saying goodbye to Vertin. He vanished in a flash of green. I laid Arrow down in his bed. He looked adorable. After making sure he was okay, I went downstairs to fix myself something to eat. I found Solaria rummaging through the fridge

"Hey"

Solaria snapped up to see me standing in the doorway. Her long auburn hair shone in the light of the fridge and she had a slice of cold pizza half hanging out of her mouth. It fell to the floor as her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Dimitri. You're back? Where's Arrow?"

"He's resting in his room."

"What happened? You guys have been gone for a week."

"A week? It felt like hours!"

"Yeah. It's the 13th."

"Damn. Well sit down, let me tell you a thing."

||||||||

"Wow." Solaria finally spoke.

"Yeah."

"So Sky is gone?"

"Yep."

"Where'd he go?"

"I'm hoping Arrow will tell me when he wakes up. Speaking of, I'm gonna go make sure he's okay."

"Okay."

I walked back upstairs quietly as to not disturb anyone. I walked over to the window in Arrow's room to find his dragon returning home from the clouds. He flew down to lie next to Aspen and Solaria's lioness. They shifted a little before drifting back off to sleep.

"Dimitri?" Arrow mumbled in his sleep.

I walked over and knelt down by the side of his bed.

"Yes?" I answered.

He shifted and patted the bed next to him.

"You want me to-?"

"Mmhmm."

I got into bed next to him and under the covers. He shifted and turned to me, getting closer as he rested his head on my chest and his arm on my stomach. I kissed the top of his head before drifting off to sleep.