9. Flower day?

For some reason I woke up very early the next morning. I got up and got dressed into my regular navy blue dress and tied my headband around my waist. I spent a few minutes brushing through my hair and I was ready. But for what exactly...? It was Sunday so I had absolutely no idea what to do today. Maybe I could train or hang out with Naruto. Mmmm nah I don't want to do anything. I flopped onto my couch and turned on my TV, today I was going to do absolutely nothing. After an hour of watching TV my eyelids felt heavy and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

*Knock knock knock* I groaned and sat up. How long had I been asleep? I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11am. I pushed myself off the couch and stretched. The I walked to the door and opened it to see four girls in dresses. Three of them were familiar but one wasn't. "Good morning Sakura, Ino, Hinata and I don't think we've met", I say looking at the fourth girl. She smiled and held her hand out to me. I reached out and shook it. "My name is Tenten". "Well you can call me (Y/n)-sensei, what can I help you girls with today?". "Today is flower day (I'm making this up) and we wanted you to dress up with us", Ino says. "Flower day huh? Well I guess so-". Before I could finish I was pushed into my apartment by the girls. "What are you doing?", I ask. "We want to dress you up so you stay here with Hinata and we will go and find something suitable", Sakura instructs. I shrug my shoulders and sit on my couch with Hinata beside me. "H-how was your day yesterday?", she asks. "It was fine, but geez you have a lot of weird ninja here", you giggle. Hinata nods and giggles with you.

Ten minutes later the three girls walk out of your room with a short (f/c) dress. "This dress should be alright for today", Tenten says, handing it to me. I nod and head into my room to get changed. Once changed I walk out of my room and the girls gasp. "Wow you look so pretty", Ino gawks. "I wish I looked like you", Tenten pouts. "Iruka-sensei is defiantly going to like this", Sakura giggles. My cheeks turn bright red. "W-what?!". "We know you like Iruka-sensei", Ino coos. Suddenly your Apartment door opens and Naruto runs in. "(Y/n) you like Iruka-sensei!?", he yells. "What no!". "Don't lie (Y/n)-sensei, we know you like him", Tenten smirks. I sigh. "Fine but could you not yell it to the world and Naruto what are you doing here?", I ask. "I was going to ask you something but I forgot what it was". He suddenly runs off and slams my apartment door. "Ok well are you ready to go?", Sakura asks. I nod and grab my wallet before heading out the door with the girls.

"So where are we going?", I ask. "First we are going to my mothers flower shop and then we will walk around the village and maybe have lunch", Ino says. "Did you guys bring money or are you expecting me to pay?", I ask. The girls give me puppy dog eyes and I sigh. "Fine, I'll buy you lunch". The girls all cheer and we begin walking towards the flower shop.

Once we got to the flower shop Ino led us inside. Ino's mother was tending to the shop and was very kind to us. "Mom can we please have a flower to put behind our ears?", Ino pleads. Her mother smiles down at her and nods. "Ok, only one flower each though". While the girls looked for their flowers I went over to Ino's mother. "Hi I'm (Y/n)", I say with a smile. She shakes my hand and smiles back. "My daughter speaks very highly of you, she really looks up to you". I blush. "Really?". "Yes and she told us about your little crush on Iruka too". My face turns bright red. She chuckles. "Don't worry, my husband and I won't tell anyone". I nod and see that the girls all have flowers behind their ears. "Are you ready to go?", I ask. The shake their heads. "We still need to get you a flower (Y/n)-sensei", Ino says. She holds out a (f/c) (flower) and I take it, the tuck it behind my ear. "How does it look?", I ask. "You look so pretty", Hinata says happily without stuttering. I giggle and place my hand on her head. We all bid farewell to Ino's mother and then left to go have lunch.

We had just finished lunch and were walking around the village. "Where to now?", I ask. Suddenly I see four people running full speed towards us. They get closer and I realize who they are. There is Kakashi, Gai and two kids look about Tenten's age. They stop right in front of me. Their eyes widen and they stare at me with massive blushes on their faces. "Are you guys Ok?", I ask, tilting my head to the side. They nod and continue to stare. The four girls stand in front of me and glare at them. "Stop staring its rude, you perverts", Sakura growls. Gai and Kakashi snap out of it. "Oh sorry (Y/n)", Kakashi says rubbing the back of his neck. Gai smile and points at the two boys standing beside him. "These two and Tenten are my team, This is Neji and Rock Lee". Neji bows to me and Lee steps forward. "It is an honor to meet you Miss (Y/n), I have heard of your beauty from my Sensei and now I see that it is true with my own eyes, how youthful!". He gave me a thumbs up, causing me to giggle. The girls still stood protectively around me. "What's with the human shield?", Kakashi asks. "We can't have people flirting with (Y/n)-sensei, she already has a crush", Ino says. My face turns bright red and I face palm. "Is it me?", Gai asks hopefully. Tenten and the rest of the girls crack up laughing. "Whats so funny?", Lee asks. "Gai-sensei we're trying to stop you from flirting with her, of course it isn't you", Tenten laughs. Gai looks a little bit hurt so I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure you will find someone else". "No (Y/n) I will not give up on you my love!", he exclaims. Suddenly someone familiar walks past. "Hey Iruka-sensei over here!", Sakura yells. I blush bright red. Oh god please have mercy on me.