62. Note

"Bye!", you call out, waving to the blonde and raven-haired boys as they made their way to meet up with their sensei. "So it's the second part of the exam, do you think they're ready?", Kakashi asks, appearing beside you. You sigh and re-enter your house, leaving the front door open for the silver-haired Jonin. "You know Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura always wait for you, why do you always show up late?", you ask. He gives you a closed-eyed smile. "I'm usually visiting my team member's graves but now I decided to spend time doing something a little more productive". You raise an eyebrow at him. "Productive? Like what?". He chuckles and pulls his book from his pocket, flicking through the pages. "Visiting you. While I was growing up I was a sucker for the rules, my father broke the rules and paid the price as everyone in his life turned against him. At one point his life was too much of a burden and he ended it". Your eyes widen. "Kakashi I-". "It's fine, but I see you out here fighting the world by yourself and I can't help but want to help you. I always come here so that I can check on you, make sure you're alright". A small smile graces your lips. "Thank you for your concern Kakashi, I always wished to have an older sibling when I was growing up. I guess this is the closest I'm gonna get". He nods and lets his eyes look out in the direction of the front door. "I should be going now, I'll see you later". You nod and wave to him as he makes a hand sign and disappears in a puff of smoke. 

You close your front door and then head to the kitchen, getting food for yourself. Kuro walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table, looking tired. "Have a good sleep?", you ask. He nods, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, just trynna wake myself wake up properly". He looks around the house, noticing the quiet. "Where are Naruto and Sasuke?". "The second part of the Chunin exams is today, It'll last between two and three days so we won't see them for a while". "It'll be just like old times", Kuro laughs. You smile happily at him and place a plate of food in front of him. "Sure, it'll be just like old times".

Timeskip

You enter your class room, immediately being greeted by your students. "Where have you been (Y/n)-sensei?", Konohamaru yells. You walk over to your desk and look up at your class, sending them all a wide smile. "I apologize for my absence, I've been helping out a little with the Chunin exams, but I don't think they need me for anything else at the moment". You go to continue your explanation when you hear a light knocking on your classroom door. "You may enter!", you call. The door slides open and Iruka pokes his head in, sending you a nervous smile. "Hey, I just wanted to give you something. Sorry for disrupting your class". You shake your head and walk over to him. "No it's fine, we hadn't even started yet". He reaches out to you, offering an envelope. You take it and raise an eyebrow at him. "Give me your answer after class". He then walks away, sliding the door closed. "Ooh what is it?", one of the girls in your class asks. "Maybe it's a love letter!", another calls out. Your face heats up a little as you return to your desk, placing the envelope beside a stack of papers. "Everyone gets out your pens and pencils, we'll all be doing a test this morning". "Aw why?", Konohamrau whines. You chuckle and pick up a stack of tests, walking around the room to hand them out. "You want to be a ninja, don't you? Everyone has to go through the academy to reach such high levels". He sighs and takes a test sheet from you, muttering to himself as he pulled a pencil from the pocket of his shorts.

While the students were doing their tests you couldn't help but let your eyes linger on the envelope Iruka had given you. You made sure all of the students were focusing on their tests before reached over to grab it, pulling it closer to you. Silently you were able to rip the top open and retrieve a slip of paper from within.

Sasuke and Naruto are away due to the Chunin exams, right? Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight, only if that's okay with you though

You smiled down at the paper, jumping a little when you noticed Udon standing in front of your desk. "How may I help you?", you ask sweetly. He holds up his test. "I finished". You nod and take the test, handing the boy a tissue for his forever running nose.

Another date! and after that it will be the next part of the Chunin exams, spoiler; you're gonna be helping out with the prelims. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote an Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD