Chapter 6

The next morning I wake up to my dad banging on my door for me to get up.

Today is going to be a really bad day for me. It's been exactly 2 months since my mom died. I already know it's going to be a bad day.

I go in the shower and do everything I need to and I don't even bother eating.

I'm wearing one of my moms shirts and I tucked it into my jeans. I slip my converse on and cleaned the house until it was 6:30.

When I got to school I heard people whispering about me but ignored it.

*lunch*

I heard banging on my table again and I looked up and it was Jason and his friends.

"We are doing to project at the park" he said.

I nodded and looked back down at my phone.

"Awh is that your mom's shirt? That must be cute since she did die. Maybe you should cry to your dad, oh wait! Your dad constantly drinks" one of his friends chuckled.

That is not funny.

I shot my head up and I looked at Jason as my eyes were watering.

"You promised you wouldn't say anything" I said with my voice cracking.

"How cute you promised the nobody something" another one of his friends laughed.

Jason smacked his friend and looked at me. He was going to say something but I beat him to it.

"I'm doing the rest at my house" I said my voice cracking even more.

"I'll get kicked off the team! You would do more than me and we have to do equal in order for me not to get kicked off" he shouted.

"I don't care" I mumbled.

I felt a tear go down my face and I ran out as everyone stared at me.

I ran to my next class and luckily it was Health.

I sat in the room as the teacher read her book and I "read" mine. Even though I was crying.

Everyone soon piled in the room as I kept my head down.

*after school*

I quickly walk out of the school and start walking home. But of course I see a black and red Lamborghini pull up next to me.

"Please help me! I need to stay on the team!" Jason begged.

"Should have thought of that before you told the ENTIRE school about my family problems. I'm now a freak cause my mom died, like what the heck? I'm a person who no one loves since my dad always drinks. I'm poor cause I live in a shack. I'm nasty cause you guys think I have some sort of disease. I get it! Now leave me alone" I snapped.

Woah I've never done that before.

"Look I'm sorry I only told one person-"

"You shouldn't have told anyone. Thank you for ruining my life even more. I truly hate you Jason Carter" I said.

"Please can you-"

"Bye" I said.

I walked through the woods since it's a short cut and I got to my house and walked through the back door.

I did all my homework and sat on my bed.

"I'm sorry mama" I whispered.

I took my glasses off and started crying.

"I thought he truly meant that promise. But who am I kidding? He's Jason Carter, he bullies me. I'm sorry they talked about you. I miss you. It's been 2 months since you passed, I miss my best friend. Please come back to me" I whimpered.

I got up and did everything I need to do while still crying.

Even though it's 7:10 I'm going to bed.

I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep.

*Jason's pov*

"Bro what the fuck! You are getting me kicked off the team!" I yelled at Jack and Noah.

"Calm down" they laughed.

"Calm down?! I'm not going to be on the football team anymore cause you guys are assholes" I shouted.

"Do you actually care how she feels or about the team?" Noah asked.

"Obviously the team! I'm the best quarter back I can't get kicked off" I growled.

"Yeah exactly. You're the best quarter back, coach won't let you get kicked off the team idiot" Jack laughed.

I walked away and to my car quickly driving off.

Do I care about her feelings?
---
I went to 2 basketball games and we both won while the other teams were talking trash as they lost, it doesn't even make sense. But I hope you guys enjoyed💕 2-13-18