Chapter 14

Jason gets ready in the bathroom as I just sat on the couch. I have no party clothes, whatever those look like.

I'm not dressing up as all those hoes in our grade or our school, I'm not trying to fuck anyone. I'm practically being forced to go.

Finally he gets out wearing black skinny jeans and a muscle tank top and his hair is gelled all crazy.

"You are still wearing the same clothes" he frowned.

"I know. I'm not dressing up nor do I even have the clothes to dress up. Can we get this over with" I groaned.

He nodded and smiled at me.

As we driving to the place I was getting more scared by the second. I've never been to a party before and I'm about to go to one where I'm hated by everyone.

I glance over at Jason and I see him smiling. He goes to parties all the time why is he so excited to go to this one?

"You go to parties all the time why is this one so different?" I laughed.

"Cause you're going to have a great time. It's your first party" he cheered.

"I'm probably leaving after 15 minutes so it wouldn't even matter" I shrugged.

He sent me a playful glare and we pulled up to a house that had lights, people on the lawn holding red cups and booming music.

Let's not forget to mention that this place is fucking huge.

We got out and I already started freaking out. I already wanted to leave and I didn't even close the car door yet.

"I'm just gonna go home" I mumbled.

"Nope come on" he smile.

He grabbed my arm and I ignored the warm feeling going up my arm.

As we got in all it smelt like was alcohol and B.O. Which was absolutely disgusting. Nothing like sweaty, drunk teenagers grinding up against each other asking for sex.

We pushed through sweaty people and ended up in the kitchen.

"Want a drink?" he asked.

I shook my head no and he poured a whole bunch of different alcohol in a cup and started drinking it.

"I'm gonna talk to my friends stay here ok?" he said.

I nodded and he walked away.

I stood in the corner looking absolutely stupid as people looked at me and laughed. I pushed through and found a back door and walked out be surprised that there was only 3 people out here.

I sat up on the hill the person had in their yard and stared up at the stars.

It started getting cold about a half hour later so I went back inside to go find Jason.

It certainly wasn't that hard to find him as a crowd was already gathered around him and he was chugging cups of alcohol one by one.

From what I saw he already chugged 7 cups and who knows how many he did before I showed up.

Soon after he finished people cheered him on as he swayed back and forth while walking.

Everyone went back to what they were doing which was "dancing" even though all of them were grinding on each other or making out, and I was going to take Jason back to my place when I looked back up and saw him making out with Lindsey. Fantastic.

My stomach sank. I don't know why but I felt jealous. We aren't even dating so why am I jealous?

I go up to them and they don't even see me.

"Jason?" I asked.

No answer.

"Jason?!" I asked louder.

No answer.

"JASON CARTER!" I yelled.

He looked at me and Lindsey glared at me.

"I want to go home now" I mumbled.

"Awh the nerd wants to go home" Lindsey laughed.

Jason laughed too and my stomach sank even more. He is actually laughing at me, again.

"Go on home then you little rat" she smirked.

"Yeah see ya later rat face" Jason laughed.

My new nickname. Yay.

I nodded and they continued making out until Lindsey took Jason's hand and brought him upstairs.

I walked out of the house with my head down and just walked home as it started raining.

Just great.

I shivered as I got home and changed into one of my dad's sweatshirt and my sweats. I threw on some fuzzy socks and brushed my teeth. I put my retainer in it's case and I jumped in bed.

First party was a total fail.
---
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 2-20-18