Chapter 34

Yay. School. I love school so much I can't wait to go and learn!

Said no kid ever.

I roll out of bed not wanting to do anything besides lay in bed and cry.

I take a quick shower and changed into a sweater and jeans. I slip my converse on and put my hair in 2 side braids. I look in the mirror and I have even more bags and the dark circles under my eyes are even darker if that's possible.

I walked downstairs with my backpack and drink a small cup of orange juice. What makes it worse is it's been almost 1 month since my dad died and almost 3 months since my mom died.

I walk out the door mentally preparing myself for the dreadful day of school that awaits.

Right when I walk up people are talking and saying how I deserved it.

"She deserved being cheated on"

"Jason finally got rid of her"

"She should have seen it coming"

"This gold digger can't get her money anymore"

"Finally this nobody got her heart broken"

Plus more.

I saw Jason and he was talking with Noah. He looked fine, wearing sweat pants and a t shirt.

He looked at me but I put my head back down and walked into school.

*after school*

This whole day Jason has been staring at me whenever he had the chance. Like he is practically telling me that I deserved this.

I walk the opposite way from my house and to work.

*Jason's pov*

"Bro I'm so glad that you cheated on her" Noah said.

I blocked out what he said once I saw Alex. I want to go hug her and tell her I love her. But I can't.

She looked my way and I can see from all the way over here, her black circles under her eyes.

I felt a pain in my heart when she put her head back down and walked into the school.

"Lindsey is jealous you got with someone prettier than her" Cyrus laughed.

"I don't give a fuck! I'm not with Kasey, I want Alex not Kasey!" I snapped.

"Well bro you shouldn't have cheated" Jack shrugged.

"I was fucking drunk! No need to say how I cheated I know!" I growled.

"Geez bro calm down" Noah laughed.

I shook my head and walked away.
-
Once school was over I saw Alex walking the opposite direction of her house. Probably to work.

I haven't spoke to my parents since we got back and they disappeared yesterday but I locked myself in my room not even asking where they went.

I walked in and my parents were in the kitchen smiling at each other. I put my head down and walked down the hall.

"Jason" dad said.

I groaned and stopped walking towards my room.

"What" I mumbled.

"We stopped by Alexandria's house yesterday " my mom sighed.

"Why?! We aren't together! Why does everyone keep bringing this up!" I yelled.

"CAUSE YOU CHEATED ON AN INNOCENT GIRL!" dad yelled back.

"She is heart broken Jason" my mom whispered.

"I know" I sighed.

"Was all of this a plan?" dad asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"She said something how Noah told her this was all part of your plan. That you would just break her heart on purpose" mom explained.

I groaned and stormed off to my room. That little shit!

Me: BRO WTF! THIS WAS NOT A PLAN TO HURT ALEX. I LOVE HER WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THIS WAS ALL PART OF A PLAN😡

Noah: It was a joke Jason😂

Me: I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND

Noah: Well I am you just dropped me for that nobody

Noah: She deserves what's coming her way Jason.

Me: I hate you Noah McCoy.

you have blocked this number.

I threw my phone and sighed. How will I fix this?

How can I fix this mess? How can I fix a girl that has been broken multiple times? I want her now. I want to hug her and hold her tight telling her everything is ok. I want to see her smile and tell her how beautiful she is. I want her to be all protective when some girl stares at me. I want her, I want her right here right now.

But we don't get what we want. I grew up getting what I wanted now I know what it feels like.

I want the girl I love most right here with me.

I can't get what I want. Cause she hates me. She hates me and I love her. But I do know one thing.

I will get Alex back.
---
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 3-7-18