Chapter 36

One long dreadful month and I'm getting better. Jason tries talking to me but I give him the cold shoulder and walk off like it was nothing.

As for Daniel, well they sucked him into being popular. So he is rude to me. The computer club is upset about him leaving but I guess they kind of saw it coming too.

As I dress in pink jeans and a white sweatshirt I walk out the door once it's 6:30 and head off to school.

*after school*

Thanking the world that's it's Friday and I don't have to deal with people I walk to the graveyard and crouch down in front of my parents graves.

"Hey guys, I miss you" I smiled.

I looked up at the clouds and it was getting darker. Great it's going to storm soon.

"Well it's going to storm soon and I have to get home. You know how I am, terrified of storms. But I will talk to you guys and catch you up on my trashy life. Bye mom, bye dad. I love you" I whispered.

I kissed 2 fingers on each hand and placed it on their graves. I jogged home just as it started raining.

WHY THE FUCK IS HIS CAR HERE?!

I walk inside and he was sitting on the couch with his stuff.

"Get the fuck out!" I growled.

"I came here-"

"Jason Carter. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. House!" I demanded.

"I'm here to protect you!" he screamed.

I flinched a little bit and backed up. His face softened and he came towards me but I just backed up. I was soon stopped by the wall behind me and I slid down it and buried my head in my knees.

"Please get out" I whimpered.

*Jason's pov*

"Please get out" she whimpered.

She moved her head out of her knees so she was looking at me. Alex had tears running down her face and my heart broke even more. I caused this mess, but I will have her forgive me.

"Please just let me explain what happened a month ago" I begged.

She shook her head no and thunder boomed and she shrieked. I'm glad there is a storm, this is one way she would listen to me.

"Alex look, I went to Florida and Kasey she was always obsessed with me. But I never ever dated her because she always tried too hard. After my sister's wedding along with the after party, me, Kasey, and her brother Colby snuck out to a bar" I explained.

She just stared at me and thunder boomed louder and lightning following after it, as she jumped into my arms. I smiled a little bit and she cuddled up into me.

"I got extremely drunk, but I must have been drugged our something cause I remember saying no to Kasey even being drunk. I didn't have sex with her, she probably just said I asked her to be my girlfriend cause she is desperate. Never in a million years would I want to cheat on you. Ever. You are not like the other girls" I finished.

There was no response and I looked down and she was shaking in my arms. I held her tighter whispering soothing things in her ear and she then fell asleep.
---
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 3-9-18