Chapter 39

"Are your parents home?" I questioned.

"No, they left last night to visit my grandma for a week or two" he shrugged.

We are currently laying on the floor in my room just staring at the ceiling. I'm curled up in his side as he held me tightly.

"Want to go to your house?" I asked.

"Sure, but no one is there. Even Flash, my mom took him to my aunts" he said.

I just nodded and he left the room as I changed into light grey joggers and a sweater. I brushed my hair and it was wavy as I grabbed my phone and tucked it into my pocket.

He was wearing sweats and a t shirt and he smiled at me.

"Ready to go beautiful?" he asked.

I nodded and we drove off to his house.

When we parked his car the lights were on in his living room. I gave him a questioning look and we both got out of the car.

"Stay behind me" he whispered.

I nodded and he opened his door and his lights were off in the kitchen. They were soon turned on and people wearing all black and a black ski mask screamed and I screamed as well falling to the floor.

I started crying. Yup I'm crying again, don't you dare call me a cry baby. Cause I already know I am one.

"Dude! Not funny" Jason groaned.

I peeked my head out of my knees and it was his 3 of his friends laughing at my reaction. Guys are stupid.

I stayed in a ball on the floor covering my face so they don't know I'm crying and I heard the door close. I felt arms wrap around me and held me tightly.

"Baby it was just my friend's. They left" he whispered.

I nodded and unfolded myself from a ball. I wiped my tears and he smiled at me.

"You ok?" he asked.

"It scared me" I whispered.

He picked me and placed me on my feet while I snuggled into him.

"I'm sorry that happened" he whispered.

"It's ok" I mumbled.

He kissed my forehead and we stayed in our hug rocking back and forth slowly.

"I'm hungry" I groaned.

"Me too" he laughed.

We pulled away and I grabbed a few things and started making chicken parm with noodles and when I was done he pointed to where the plates are.

I kneeled on the counter and grabbed 2 plates and jumped off once I placed them on the counter.

"You are tiny" he laughed.

"Yeah I know" I glared.

When I put some on both plates I lead him outside and we sat down by the pool.

I rolled my pants up and stuck my feet in as I ate. He did the same and I scooted towards him. I took my phone out of my pocket and tossed it on the pool chair right behind us.

"I love you" I said.

He looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"I love you too princess" he smiled.

We continued eating and we went inside and cleaned up. I walked back out as he went to another room.

I sat by the pool and he threw a towel at me but it went right over my head and into the pool.

"Nice going" I giggled.

I grabbed it and threw it on the side of the pool. He pushed me in with my glasses and everything on and I swam up and glared at him.

"You got my glasses wet and the water is freezing" I whined.

I took them off gently placing them on the side of the pool and I threw my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra and my now wet joggers.

"Woah babe didn't know we were stripping" he joked.

"Haha funny" I glared playfully.

He threw his shirt off along with his pants leaving him in his boxers and jumping in.

"It's cold" I whined again.

"Shouldn't have taken your shirt off" he laughed.

"That made it worse. It was heavy" I groaned.

I dove under and swam back up on the opposite side of the pool. I didn't see anything since it was extremely blurry and I rubbed my eyes.

The feeling of strong arms wrapping around me tightly through the cold water made me warm immediately.

I smiled and snuggled into his chest while wrapping my legs around him.

"Let's get out before we get sick" he whispered.

I nodded and he got out and wrapped the towel around himself while I swam over feeling for my glasses. I put them on seeing clearly again and got out.

"Babe you have the only towel" I groaned.

He laughed and opened his arms up and I hugged him while he wrapped the towel around both of us.

We stayed outside until we were somewhat dry and I changed into one of his sweatshirts that were big on him and leggings I had here.

"Babe I have to go home" I said.

"Stay here tonight" he whined.

"We have school tomorrow" I laughed.

"Fine" he groaned.

He drove me home and gave me a kiss goodbye.

"I'll be here tomorrow morning" he said.

I nodded and walked inside.

For the rest of the night I watched Tv.
---
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 3-10-18