019 | tinker-rose

Not long after the authorities had shown up with their coroner and taken Jesse's body, the LAPD came over, asking questions about Dom

Not long after the authorities had shown up with their coroner and taken Jesse's body, the LAPD came over, asking questions about Dom. Mia told them that we knew nothing. We were just Dominic Toretto's little sisters.

"Well, Miss. Toretto that may be true, but we have calls coming in from witnesses saying that Dominic and an officer of our own, Brian O'Connor chasing down the Trans" I frowned as the officer's eyes bore into my sister's as if he was trying to intimidate her.

"We've looked into it, but both men have disappeared," Another officer informed us as I glanced at my sister sadly. My family was broken. I didn't even think that Dom would run off too. It honestly hadn't crossed my mind.

"We know you had a relationship with Brian, Miss. Toretto, so if you know where he's going..." My sister cut off the officer and glared at him angrily.

"I have no idea, nor do I care where he's going. I'd like you to leave me and my sister alone now," Mia wrapped her arm around my shoulders as the officers turned their eyes to me.

He examined me briefly before narrowing his eyes and holding up his notebook and pen, ready to write any information. "You seem like you've been in an accident, Miss. Toretto. Care to share?".

I gritted my teeth and glared at them; if my brother was here, he wouldn't have men treating us so patronizingly, but he wasn't. "I have nothing to say to you or anyone else."

Mia grabbed my arm and pulled me off towards the house as the officers returned to their cars. "He's gone," I faltered as I closed the door leaning on it. "They're all gone. They left; they just-".

My sister's demeanor shattered as painful wails escaped me. She pulled me to her as we both sank to the floor, crying over the loss of our loved ones.

We'd cried for what seemed like hours, but it still wasn't enough. My heart felt like it had been ripped through my chest. Everything I had ever known was gone.

I had mindlessly sat on the couch when Mia announced that she had to go call Jesse's dad at the prison. He would want to know.

Glancing around the room, it was deathly quiet. All the game consoles were off, there was no laughter from my family and no clinking of Corona bottles.

The place had never been this quiet. Our home was the place to be. We always had people here, it was always alive with something going on, but now it was pure silence.

My tears had long since dried up, and I was too exhausted to cry. I knew the cops were outside, watching our home for any movements or signs of my family.

Turning on the tv, I put my face in the palm of my hands and watched as a news reporter popped on the screen in the middle of what looked to be a report of a car crash.

My eyes widened when the camera panned to a totaled car behind the reporter, and I recognized it instantly.

Raising the volume, I moved to sit in front of the screen and tried to look for any signs of Dom or something that could tell me anything about him or even Brian.