4. Good

Hope you are enjoying this! Long ish chapter. Hope you all enjoy.

-----------------------

Anika had fallen asleep long before Jace came to check on her. He smiled slightly, she looked absolutely beautiful; fair skin, blonde hair, despite her closed eyes he was imagining those beautiful blues. He brushed her locks out of her face and waited till she stirred. He smirked and watched as she rolled over and her eyes shot open; wide and full of fear. He licked his lips, their children would be the best looking of the entire family. She sat back against the bed, blood rushing heart pumping. She could hear alarms going off in her head, he was too close. His warm breath left her hair raised, he smiled and leaned closer to her, their noses centimeters apart.

She leaned farther back and he leaned closer. "So Annie you are supposed to have an apology for me." He had a wide smile on his face, his teeth were shiny white. "Annie honey what is your apology?"

She was shaking, her small frame looked like leaves in the wind. "I..I.. I uhmmm.. I.." She couldn't think of anything, she should have thought about it before she fell asleep, but she was exhausted. He smiled and sat back realizing she was afraid of him. "I am really sorry about punching you, really really sorry."

His eyebrow arched, his lips formed a thin line. "And?" He coaxed.

"And I am sorry I called you and your family insane." His pursed lips slowly began to form a smile.

"And?" He asked again, this time his voice was louder almost demanding.

"And I am willing to.. to.. try the meat again." His smile dropped, that was not what he wanted; however it was an apology of sorts. He looked her over, her eyes were darting around the room as well as looking over his face filled with panic.

He chuckled. "Anything else?" He asked, he had his right hand placed on her left and his left hand on her knee. He saw her gulp, her skin was covered in goosebumps.

"I will.. I will allow you to kiss me." He grinned, he would have let her go with the apology she had given him, but now he got what he wanted. He leaned close to her, she was trying not to cry, every bone in her body shook with fear. He grabbed her chin carefully and tilted her face up towards his. Their lips met and it felt like a spark ignited, her eyes shot open and his stayed firmly closed. She was going crazy. He was not her true love, he was a psychotic killer who kidnapped girls and ate people. After a minute he finally pulled back.

"Now that was what I call meant to be." He commented. She felt herself gag. He undid the handcuffs, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. "Honey let us go eat dinner with the family. You can cry all you want; they wont mind. All the spouses do at first." She felt her stomach turn again, he was actually a nut. Spouses, they are really kidnapped slaves who have become brainwashed. Her eyes grew wide, they all seemed so happy they all had children together. Was she going to become like them, Stockholm syndrome? She remembered reading a book about it once, she had skimmed through; maybe if she would have read the entire thing she would have been in better shape.

"J..ace please I... I don't feel hungry." She said tears brimming her her eyes.

He smirked, a laugh erupting from his throat. She sat back against the bed in silent fear, he smirked grabbing her hand. "Honey I know that is a lie at least a little, you are so skinny. You were starved by your family weren't you?" His smile was almost crazy, what happened to the nice man who had helped her settle brought her food Oh right, this crazy brought her human meat and says that she is supposed to be his wife. He waited for a reply, she stayed silent, her eyes wide with fear and defiance. "Did they?" He snapped.