25: punishments and family.

Jace raced into the house, he dropped to her side. "Anika, baby what happened?" She rolled over slightly to look at him, and he saw the bruises. "OH god I am going to kill and I mean KILL whoever did this to you."

"They are in the barn." She replied, Carter snuggled into her side. "If you really want to."

"Good at least I can torture them slowly, I am done with being soft and kind. Im sorry love, but I need to be more effective. I need to be a good father to our children, and I need to be a better husband. So darling, I know this may seem horrible of me, but your rules will be stricter, you will have to do whatever I tell you. You can still ask me questions, but no telling me no."

"I..yes sir." She said softly, it wasn't worth the fight anymore, it wasn't worth her children's lives. "Yes my husband." He smiled, the fight in her eyes was dull, almost none existence now, she was broken.

"Good because you and I are going to have to help our new family." Jace said as he brushed her hair out of her face. She sat up quickly.

"Our what?" She asked softly.

"Lia and Max, their wife and husband just arrived. They are tied to chairs in their home, so come along. Ill take the twins if you take Carter." He said, waiting and watching her.

"Ye..yes Jace." She said as she picked up the child. They walked to the Wiliam's home, Carter babbled and giggled as they walked. The twins slept in Jace's arm, thats when she saw them in their chairs. Two new family members, and they looked terrified. Max and Lia were upstairs, and weren't allowed to meet their husband and wife until they had been spoken to. Taught a few rules. "Jace, may I go see Li-"

"No." He said. "You don't want to." She looked to him concerned, and scared. What did he mean by that? She didn't want to see Lia? Did they hurt her? She set Carter down with his young Cousins and he crawled around playing with the bones and things. She shuttered realizing her children were going to grow up in this place, she was going to have to help punish her children's spouses. All three of them, or possibly more. She was terrified, and she wanted to leave, but it wasn't worth the chance of her children being harmed in the process. "You can feed them, they are hungry, no one here will care."

"Yes sir." She said, as she sat down and began to breast feed the twins. The new teens watched her with confusion, and fear. Pain in their wrists as they watched. The twins father began to walk around their new kids, holding a knife in his hand. The girl was shaking, her vibrant green eyes watched them in fear, her hair was dark red. The boy had dark black hair and blue eyes, he was terrified, and afraid.

"Let us go!" The boy screamed. "Please please."

"No sorry son, you are my daughters husband now, and you darling are my sons wife. However apparently my kids are going to be sharing the two of you. Max is what you call bisexual, Lia just dont mind who you are. Now tell us your names kids."

"Bite me." The girl said, she was slapped across the face.

"You can't hit her!" He screamed, terrified.

"I can too, and when I need to I will. Now tell us your god damn names." He brought the knife up towards the girls throat. "Now." The kids watched with smiles on their faces.

"Nina..my name is Nina.." She cried. "Nina Marie." She whimpered. "Please let us go.." She begged.

"No sorry dear, Nina its alright. Now son, your name?"

"You can all go to hell." He snapped, baring his teeth.

"Oh we got a fighter family. Lets teach him a quick lesson before he meets his wife." He said as he sliced his left arm along, flaying the skin. He screamed out, blood curtailing. He cried hard, and looked towards them all. They were all sick, and monsters.

"Blake.. my name is Blake." He whimpered. "Let us go you sick, fucking monsters."

"Well someone has a mouth on him, maybe Lia wouldn't mind if you were mute." He said as he brought the knife towards the boys lips. He panicked.

"No no, please no.. please." He begged. "Please."

They all laughed. "Keep your mouth shut. You two are going to meet your husband and wife. Lia! Max!" The two quickly made their way down to their family. Anika tried not to gasp when she saw Lia, her fingers on her left hand were wrapped in a bloody wrap. She was missing her pinky finger. "Meet Nina Marie, and Blake."

Max smiled looking both of them over. "Beautiful, and handsome." He said as he kneeled in front of them both. He placed his hand on the inside of Blake's thigh and licked his lips as he looked up at Nina. "Lia aren't they amazing?"

"Yes, I agree. Hello."

"Please..let us go." Nina begged. "Please." Nina asked again. Blake's arm was dripping blood.

"Even bloody they are adorable." Lia said as she kissed the boy sitting on his lap. "My name is Lia."

"Leave me alone." He begged. Lia slapped him across the face while Max squeezed his thigh. He whimpered. The two of them dragged Blake and Nina up to their rooms, Lia fixed up his wounds but Max and Lia took the opportunity to teach them who they were. What they were. When they came back downstairs for dinner they wore collars and leashes. They were tied down to the chairs, and fed. The rule was not to say what they were eating.

"What is that?" The girl asked looking to the food, the meat tasted funny to her. "What are we eating?"

"Just meat, pig." Lia replied back. "Just eat it."