12: Life in the home.

Something big is coming in some future chapters, can anyone guess what those things are??

Reminder is anyone makes fan art, fan covers, or fan fiction they were be featured within the chapters of the book!

I will also tag you!

Fan covers will go up in headings of chapters, as will fan art!

If you have any questions or thing message me!

Love you all!

--- Dawn

Dedicating this chapter to a friend Malevolent_Queen09
PS:: THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER SORRY

_________________________________________________________

As she pushed the door open Anika held her breath, she felt slightly dizzy as she did so. However as the door opened she saw pink walls, a plush bed with what looked like a stuff rabbit. A large floor lamp and a desk. However the book shell was filled with books about serial killers, rape, and murder. Photos of dead things scattered the walls. Her desk did have a few skulls on it however for the most part it looked like they had walked into a doll house room. Lias room was the complete opposite of what she had expected. The smell of burning flesh from downstairs was nauseating, however a little air fresher in the corner of Lia's room allowed her to smell fruits.

Lia turned to look at her with a smile. "You look confused," Lia noted as the two sat on her pink and white bed.

"Your room is pink." Anika stated, looking around for anything abnormal like jars of body parts or a dead man laying on the floor. Not a single blood splatter covered the walls.

"Yes it is pink." She replied back with a wide smile. "You thought it would be goth didn't you? That would be my brothers room, I have a skull or two on my desk but they are from my favorite victims. My brothers room is filled with skulls, every wall but the one his bed and desk is on is filled with skulls and bones and things like that. Jars of teeth and stuff, I on the other hand like my room to be me." She shuttered at the thought of her having favorite victims, as well as the description of Max's room. "Do you want me to do you hair?" She asked her smile wider then it had started, the smile reminded her of the cheshire cat.

"S..sure." She replied back as Lia got behind her and began to carefully brush her hair.

She began to ask questions. "Do you like our family?"

She was hesitant, would she punish her for giving answers even if they were true? "Y...yes I am just afraid still."

"What is sex like? My brother always talks about what he thinks it will be like, but I know you and Jace have done the dirty so what is it like?" She asked as she began to carefully braid her hair back.