Camp NANOWRIMO writing prompt

Random Conversation -- no plot advancement -- just talking

"I love you Anika." Jace said as he pulled her into his lap.

"I..love you too Jace." Anika said softly, he smiled and brushed her soft blonde hair from her face. "So do you have any questions for me?"

"Hmm?" He asked softly.

"I always ask you questions, about this place and your family. But what kind of questions do you have for me?"

"Well what kind of things did you enjoy doing, when you could do them, I know you couldn't do a lot as a child, but what kind of things?"

"I uhm.. I don't really know.. I liked to watch tv when I was able to, when I could manage it." She said. "I did have one toy," she began to giggle slightly. "It was this pink rabbit. His name was pinky. He was my only friend for a long long time. A long long time." She said softly. Slight tears began to fall from her eyes. He quickly and carefully helped her, wiping the tears away.

"Hey hey its okay, please don't worry its alright."

"Do not worry at all, I am here for you." He said softly. "I love you dear." She smiled a little and he held her close to him. "I am here for you, forever."  

________

Prompt:: Use this website and spin the wheel, https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/storygen.php

4/24/19

Trop that I received: Everything is better with cows https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EverythingsBetterWithCows

Jace just kept walking, all he knew was that Anika was sleeping, and he was going to go and get something for her to eat. As he walked towards the garden thats when he noticed the cow, she had just recently given birth. The calf adorable and yet he was sickened by it, he never liked cows. He was afraid of them, he would never say he was, but he was afraid of the cows.

As a child he had almost been trampled by a bull, he has a large scar in his left thigh from its horns.

He was sure to keep his children away from the cows, he wanted to not have them around, but understood why he should have them. They don't always eat the meat, generally only during times fresh meat doesn't come, but the milk as well.

He scowled at the cow as he walked, keeping his distance

_________

JACE IS AFRAID OF COWS

A/N This is so funny to me!