7: One

first official sexual mature content in this book, last warning just know this will happen in more than one chapter. Love you all hope you enjoy the book, keep commenting voting and sharing! Would love for your input!

-----------------------

That night came almost to quickly. Jace was jittery and excited about it all day, he continued to ask her things she would like or dislike. Positions, speed, his hands places, clothes or no clothes. What she wanted, however this seemed almost out of character for his family. From what she had picked up on since she arrived was the wives and other women had little choice when it came to what went on around the house other then dinner. What hurt her the most was she kept replying, no clothes, medium speed, not sure, up to you. Why did she keep replying, she hated him but all at the same time liked him. He was gentle, and patient, but also commanding when it came to certain things. He slowly began to remove his clothes and she was caught off guard, he smirked at her. "I can take yours off in a second." He said back, she sat on the bed slowly watching him. Her fate was sealed, she was going to be his.

He allowed himself to stand before her naked, she gulped as he stalked towards her. He grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, taking her bra with it. She felt the cool air rush over her bare chest, she crossed her arms over her chest, he smirked and grabbed her wrists carefully leaning her back against the bed. She wiggled slightly and he loosened his grip. "Shh love don't worry." He cooed caressing her face with his left hand as his right hand began to undo her jeans. She watched him her blue eyes staring deep into his own jade green orbs. He smiled as he pulled her pants off, he grabbed her panties with his teeth and pulled them off. The two of them were equal in clothing, nothing covered their bodies but scars and bruises.

"I am going to make you wet before I go in with ya know.." He seemed shy about it, he spread her legs slowly, she closed her eyes tight as he slowly began to enter her his fingers rubbing and pumping. She bit her lip trying to hide her face from him, he chuckled as he rubbed her. "Lay against the bed, on your stomach legs over the side." He whispered sweetly to her. She shuttered and nodded laying against the bed her hands gripping the sheet her knuckles white. He smirked and gripped her hips, she felt his fingertips run across her pale skin. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail which tickled her back. He slowly pressed himself against her, she let out a yelped gasp feeling him enter her body. Tears trickling down her face. He stopped hearing the yelp. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y..yeah.." she cried out. He couldn't see her face, he began to continue. His speed began to increase his moans and her gasps and yelped moans filled the room. His grip on her hips was tight, but gentle. He wasn't going to stop, not until he was satisfied, not now. She felt something happen inside her, she looked at him turning her head. "Did you just.."

"Yes." He growled as his speed increased. He seemed like a different person from the one who said he would be sweet. His eyes were darker now. Blown with lust. "Now I want you to as well." He groaned as he leaned down towards her ear, he nibbled her ears and neck down to her shoulder. She wiggled in his grip, he was much stronger than her.

"Please Jace...please be softer." She begged and he stopped, his eyes growing lighter. He pulled away from her stepping back his fists balled up in fists. Blood ran down her legs. He let out a whimper and ran to the bathroom shutting the door and sitting against the door. She slowly got up her legs wobbly, she made her way to the door and knocked. He slowly got up and opened the door, he wrapped her in his arms.

"I am so sorry." He whispered, his hand sweetly running through her hair. "I don't know what came over me.. I haven't ever... I didn't know I would just...." She didn't know what came over her. She kissed him carefully, at first it was a soft kiss but he deepened it, her eyes closed.

"Can I finish or do you want to stop?" He asked his hands shaking.

"If you will be softer...and pull out before you cum again." She said. He nodded kissing her carefully, he lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt him adjust himself and soon they were one again. He had her laying against the bed, his grunts and moans were loud. She bit her lip and tried not to moan, he was almost to good at what he was doing despite her brain screaming to get out her heart was hungry.

He began to groan louder and let out a squeak as he pulled out, his cum covered her stomach. She heard him chuckle, she couldn't see straight the feeling of pain and bliss was intoxicating. He flipped her back over onto her stomach and entered her once more. "Beg me." He pleaded with her.

"What?" She asked as he grabbed her hips, she felt his fingertips embedding into her. He loosened his grip as she whimpered.

"Beg me." He ordered, she could tell the darker side of him was taking over again. He had to be crazy if he thought she would do it. However she was also having sex with a cannibal serial killer, so he was actually crazy. She felt his grip grow tighter.

"Ja..ace please please keep going. Make me yours."

"Will you let me fill you again?" He asked, she never let him the first time. He was growing faster.

"YES!" She yelled as he hit her most sensitive spot and stopped, she felt him cum again and she herself did. He grunted and smiled as he pulled out and laid beside her, she stayed on her stomach trying to hide herself. She felt embarrassed and in pain, yet bliss filled her as well. He rolled her over and ran his hands over her breasts. Her nipples hard, he smiled and began to kiss up and down her body. He kissed her lips picking her up and taking her towards the bathroom, he started up the water for the shower and helped her in.

"I love you." He stated as he began to clean between her thighs. He was taking care of her afterwords not leaving her like meat.

"I...I love you to..too." She managed out, her breathing shaky. She was terrified for tomorrow, if allowed his rough side to take over she wouldn't be able to walk for at least a week. She then realized she could be pregnant after tonight, after what they had done. He carried her back to bed discarding the tainted sheets. She fell asleep almost to quickly. He lovingly wrapped her in his arms as well as a blanket.

Tomorrow would be fun for him however he was worried he would go to far.