26: Winning a battle does not mean that you win the war.

Listened to these songs on repeat while writing this one hope you enjoy <3
Are you enjoying this story??? 
What about it do you like? 

(if anyone can tell me what the second video is depicting would be great. I thought it was harry potter but i have no freaking clue))
____________

"Dammit Lia are you kidding me?" Max asked tapping his toe against the hardwood floor, Lia only lowered her head, tears streaming down her face. "Fine watch Nina." He growled throwing the girls leash towards his sister. Nina was shaking, what was going on?

Max stormed out of the house, slammed the door to the car and started driving. He stopped the car and waited, leaving the back door open. He sat cross legged at the only road going into a town, Max heard a rustle in the bushes. "Three, two, one, bingo." He muttered as he saw him slowly emerge from the woods. "Come here Blake." The boy started backing up, his face and arms cut up from the trees. "Now, I won't ask again."

"Please, please don't take me back there please. She is crazy, they are all crazy. You are insane." He said. "Please leave me alone. Please." He begged, trying to adjust his collar, his hands handcuffed together.

"How the hell did you manage to get this far? Tell me Blake what the fuck did you do?" Blake kept backing up tripping over his own feet and tumbling to the ground with a thud. Tears rolled down his cheeks as Max grabbed his hair and dragged him back to the car throwing him into the back. "How did you get this far?" Max asked again. "I want an answer."

"Go to hell." Blake growled as he attempted to get the door unlocked, Max smirked watching him from the review mirror. As Blake got the door open Max slammed on the breaks, the door slamming closed. Blake let out a yelp. Max turned around slowly, with a smile on his face. "Wh..why are you smiling?" Max didn't answer for a moment, just widening his grin. "Why are you smiling?!"

Max grabbed his collar, pulling him inches from his face. "You belong to me and my sister, the one you so rudely duped to get this far, told her you would be good, told her you wouldn't leave the house, but somehow you managed to escape. I am going to punish you my way, not Lia's which would be so much easier, and kinder. I am brutal when I torture, and punish. I once cut a mans tongue out, and then ate it you know." Max hissed as he licked Blake's cheek, he tossed him against the seat. "You are in so much fucking trouble. Lia is so sad you left her. She thought you had finally figured it out, but now we have to watch you closer boy. Anika trained so easy, she was ready to be a part of this family much sooner then it seems you two will be. Ungrateful boy."

"Please..please I just want to go home..." He cried, Max slammed on the breaks again sending Blake tumbling forward. Max grabbed the back of his neck, he yelped, keeping his head lowered, shaking.

"You are home, this is your home, I am your home." He growled letting him go. "Now keep your mouth shut before I cut your tongue out, being mute isn't an issue for me." Blake whimpered, staring at him, how could he be like this, he was sadistic.

As Max pulled back up to their home Lia and Nina were standing waiting for them to return, Nina was shaking, and knew that Blake was in for hell, her own back was littered in wounds that had been given to her from just tugging away from him. Her worst was a cut across her arm from telling him no. She was no match for him, and Blake was in for the worst torture imaginable.

"Watch her," Max said to Lia, she nodded sniffling, Blake looked back to Nina with fear in his eyes. She was angry, he had left without her, he was trying to escape without her. She turned her head away from him. He let out another whine, why was she mad at him. "Love you Nina."

She didn't respond, but Max stopped walking. She knew she had to say it. "I love you too, Max." He smirked and pulled Blake with him. Lia and Nina went to Jace and Anika to help them finish packing up.

"Now where shall we start?" Blake asked as she sat him down on his bed, facing the wall of skulls.

"Where did you get all those sk..skulls?" He asked.

"Oh those, those are all our victims. Here let me tell you a secret and I swear to anything holy if you tell Nina I will kill you, painfully." He smirked and got a little closer to him. "We eat people here, we kill and rape people here." He pushed him against the bed. "You are exempt from that, if you listen to us. I have to punish you for the things you did. Now shall we break your leg? Take a foot away? You could match Lia if you want." He said as he grabbed his pinky.

Blake looked at him with wide eyes. "What..What? No you eat people?"

"So have you love," he said as she kneeled by him. "That dinner last night, wasn't pig. You aren't that dumb are you? Hmm?" He asked. He grabbed his knife and slowly began to cut away his clothes. He was screaming in panic, and fear. "Shut up Blake if you shut up it will be over sooner. Now what shall we do huh"

"Dont touch me!" Blake screamed, but that was just enough to send Max over the edge. He grabbed a gag and tied him up. His muffled whines soon became screams as his flesh was sliced. Max smiled, seeing the blood, and what he had done.

"One two three four." Max said to him. "Pick a number." He removed the gag.

"I hate you!" He yelled. Max slapped him across the face.

"Pick a number!" He yelled at him. "Now!"

Blake whimpered, he was weak now. "Three."

"Oh thats the one I wanted!" He clapped happily. "Now brace yourself."

"What..what?" He asked, thats when Max grabbed a hammer off the wall. "What are you doing with that?" He asked

"It won't hurt, forever. I think." Max grabbed his pinky. "Oh wait are you left or right handed."

"No no..please."

"Answer me!" He yelled loudly.

"Left."

"Different, I like it, all right." He grabbed his right hand, gagged him and smashed the pinky finger. He let out the loudest scream, even with the gag. "Am I going to have to cut it off? Or will you be good huh?"

He removed the gag awaiting the answer. "I will be good..oh god please I will be good. It hurts so bad."

"Oh shush Blake its okay. Come on let me show you what you would have missed out on if you ran away." He said, he kindly wrapped his finger and then flipped him over, tying hm up so he cant move and then began to undress him self. Blake began to panic, no this wasn't happening, this wasn't happening. "You can scream, I like it that way." Max said as he kissed his back. He whined and began to cry harder.

"Please Max.. not this."

"Nothing can convince me otherwise." He growled back and kissed him quickly. "Ready?" Blake let out a scream, all he could feel was pain, it wasn't long however that he felt pleasure, but he hated himself for it, the idea he liked it even a little bit. This was his first time, and it had been take from him. He passed out after an hour. He was trapped here, and no one could save him, not even himself. 

_______

How are you liking Blake and Nina so far? 
Are you enjoying them as much as Max and Lia are?