Aprils Fools 2019---End of an Era

Anika woke when she heard the sirens, she jumped up, looking out the window to see Jace and the others getting pushed into police cars. She knew they would be coming in to see if there were others, she could save herself from being jailed, she grabbed the handcuffs from the drawer. She handcuffed herself to the bed, watching her sleeping babies. Thankfully they hadn't been woken up yet, she put in her own gag. She could easily make herself cry, so it wasn't that hard to fake.

Thats when the police came in guns drawn, when they saw her tied down to the bed, and the children. They un-gagged her, and helped her stand. "Are these yours?" They asked making sure she wasn't bleeding or anything. "These kids?"

"The twins are mine, I was raped and forced to have them. The one a little older.... he isn't my birth child but I saved him. The women was going to be killed, but she died in childbirth. If I didn't take him in they would have killed him. Have you saved the new teens. In the house with the skulls?" She asked crying harder. "They were kidnapped and brought here only two days ago."

"Thats actually how we found you all. The boy had a tracker on his phone. The trace went cold three hours from here. We tracked the area, and found this place. The people in the barn was what tipped up off." The police officer replied back. They helped her and her children to the ambulance.

She was finally safe, and she would be able to live with her children forever, and take this our of her mind. Jace watched her, tears in his eyes as they were carted off to jail. His wife, his babies.

____________________________

Welp that was the end.

Hopefully you all enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading!!! <3

XD Just KIDDING
Like that would happen
Like we would be able to see the family go to Jail like this

this family is forever!