6

*Mature content*

Enjoy!

     *------------------------------------*
Naomi (Jonathan's mom)

It seemed like yesterday.

When Naomi was a teenager and had snuck from her father's standoffish mansion to get away with the only man she ever loved.

She would wait till she heard her father chicken into the maids' quaters, then she would throw down her blanket-made ladder.

After Naomi's late mother of five years, she was used to her father's intimacy with his female workers and various whoremongers. She despised her father everyday for defiling her mother's name in the arms of harlots.

She would run pass the security guards as they were probably drunk or speaking jargons about women and  placing bets.

When she was out of 'Chief Eze Nnamdi's' compound. She would use the bushy paths in order to avoid late nights deities and the rare chance of being caught.

She could always sense him before she sights him.

He was the riffraff of their community but she saw the potential and strength nobody else saw in him. Her friends had told her to stay away from the 'big bad wolf' but Naomi Eze really wanted to be bitten.

So when Marcus Chidi had wooed her into his arms, she fell with every gesture of willingness.

He grabbed her from behind, she wasn't shocked. Instead she leaned closer and took in his scent. He smelled of firewood and orange. She loved orange.

He began to kiss her neck and lick a straight line to her earlobe, using his teeth to entice her. It was like this almost every night. He would try to make her submissive but she loved being stubborn. It was a nasty intimate game to them.

He always won.

She escalated her waist and made a thrust with her buttock to enticing bulge. Twisting her waist in every vibrant direction of sexual luxury.
She grabbed his hands and place them firm on her breasts. He got the eager message. She felt him grin as he massaged her nipples and plucked at them either his fingers. She moaned with every breath as he slipped his hands into her top and fastened her tits in his hands and made ever sexual use of it.

She turned to face him. She drank his face in. Dark in complexion with a strong jaw, wide nose, lips ever full,  black daring eyes and raw chin. All these were supported by a muscular body, he was safely taller than her with her head right under his jaw, even his jaw turned all her nervous cells on.

She dropped her gaze to his lips, she knew he was staring at hers too. She wished she knew what he was thinking. She found out as he pushed her face towards his and brought her mouth to his lips and played with it, inviting her in. She took the invitation with charisma and kissed him with every hotness they both felt.

She felt his erection on her belly, pushing through with every touch she placed on him. His hands were all-over her skin, burning and tearing at her.

The heat was so foreign in the night, but they welcomed it as they ripped their attires and fell to smooth, bare ground.

She was straddling him whispering sweet vanities into his ear. She made sweet love to his neck and slowed down to his chest, taking his nipples in her mouth, seducing every one of them with her tongue. She felt the exotic feeling of hard core arousal as he moved her and dipped his finger into her lower part. He rubbed deep into her clitoris and fingered her very slippery flesh. He consumed her in a rythm she moaned to. She molded her fingers tighter on his tarse in a climatic fantasy.