15

Laura

Her fingers ran through the pages of the book in her hand. She was awed at the peace she felt right there. In the library, she didn't feel the confusion or the havoc of her mind. All she felt was peace.

She had succeeded in slipping away from the doctor as his mother spoke to him. She felt alot of things around him, things she had no name or understanding for and sometimes it frightened her, other times it made no sense whatsoever.

She was about to continue her current intrigue, The Liar by Nora Roberts, when a knock came from the door.

"Can I come in?" It was him.

She wanted to say no, she could swear her lips were going to say no, but instead she saw his full image walk in and realized she had said yes. Times like this was when what she felt made no sense to her, she felt confused and weak.

"You okay? You look dizzy. Should I get you a drink? Laury talk to me?" Jonathan voice sounded tremulous.

"No, no Jonathan, I'm fine. Thank you." He was by her side already, too close if she must add.

He pulled her to a chair and sat beside her.

"I'm sorry to distract you but I finished eating and came to tell you that..."

"You have beautiful eyes." Once the words flew out of her mouth, she couldn't take them back.

Really, beautiful eyes?!  It was true though his eyes were black with an almost invisible shade of grey.

At the moment, they looked at her and made her highly uncomfortable.

"Well, thank you ma'am." He wasn't smiling but she could feel him mock her and she wanted to run so bad. Away from him and the desire to fall into his arms.

That was it. The word she has been looking for. Desire.

"I'm sorry to be so direct but why do you always laugh at me?"

"Oh. I'm sorry if it seems that way. Caution me when next I do so, okay."

Damn him.

His words felt like mockery still.

"Well like right now. It's like all I say seems to amuse you."

"Well what makes you think I'm laughing at you?"

"I don't know but I can feel it!" She threw my arms in the air as she was really frustrated now.

"You can feel it?" He raised his eyebrow at her and then frowned like he was trying to hide a laugh.

"Yes I can, Nath."

"Well, can you feel this too."

His lips were on her soft flesh before she could give him a response. He tasted like spice and sweetness. His lips were soft and delicious. She tried to move but he dragged her closer and she kissed him back. Their tongue played games and roamed about each other. She moaned into his mouth and dragged her fingers through his hair just as she wanted to since she saw him. She felt herself being lifted onto his laps, she adjusted into a bicycled position, he took in a deep breathe and groaned loudly as she adjusted.

"You're killing me laury. Oh fuck." he cursed as she moved her waist towards his hard crotch again.

Laura wanted him so bad. She perused her waist into his hands and rolled on top of him.

"Damn it laury, you'll make me fuck you right here if you don't stop that."

His kiss got hotter and deeper, he took her lips between his teeth and made love to her mouth with his tongue, she returned the sexy favour and heard him moan her name.