27

Sandra (Laura's mother)

 The sky had never looked more fierce with grey clouds that threatened to rain and more beautiful with it's moon as crescent as it's stars glowed vibrantly.

Nights like this, with the cool breeze fanning into Sandra's bedroom, she felt calm and safe.

She laid naked in between her tiny sheets, her skin grew goosebumps as the cold threatened the heat away.

She took a sip from the glass of red wine that she had poured for her guest whom she had decided to cancel. Lately, the feeling of loneliness and fear made her wimps dry and her heart ache with paranoia. Taking a full gulp of her wine, she felt it nuture her throat as it filled her with sweet warmth.

When last did she feel this way? Ah yes!

Over twenty years ago.

It was the weekend she had found out what a conniving snake she had married, the secret and humiliation had driven her to flee with her only child, Lola. She had taken a leave of one month, with the excuse that she needed a break from work after the sudden death of her husband.

If only he was truly 7ft under.

The man had used her for years, he had insulted and treated her like dirt. She had believed that she owed her life to him after he married her out of the ridicule that no man wanted to marry a fat, old plump of twenty-eight years like her. She had given her life to a man who she had bore a beautiful daughter for. She was mistaken when she though the insults would stop from him after their first child together but it got worse, he got angrier and more disgusted by her presence.

Three years after giving birth to Lola, she had found out that her husband was a belirting man.

So she made a deal with the devil in her life, a deal that only death could seal.

Lola was just a child and was never close to her father as he was never around, so when she told her child who was a fanatic about Dora the explorer that they were going on an adventure to the Northern part of Nigeria. It was an excitement indeed.

That was also where she had met the dark, roughly handsome and nicely built man. She had let him sweep her of her clumsy feet in a second. They had made sweet, long lasting love that night. He had made her feel young and beautiful, in everyway that Matthew had neglected.

She slipped her hand around her hard teat as she thought of how much his tongue and fingers had made her scream. Her tongue licked her quavering lips as she thought of how he would kiss her neck and make her skin come alive under his arms. Her palm squeezed her breast gently as her body yearned for how his teeth would bite her nipples and make her moan to his tongue around her tits and wet member. She slipped her fingers into her drenched, soft fold. Teasing it open with ease, she took her artificial phallus from her drawer and with a pleasurable ease she has come accustomed to, she slipped the vibrator into her pussy and rode it as slow as her moans, her mind kept reminding her of how her loving big man had made infinite love with her that made her weak and drop like jelly into his strong arms. Her breaths hitched as she dropped into a quick orgasm with her screaming for a man whose name she only assumed to be 'Tom' then her dildo went still in her.

Slipping it out and tossing it across her bed.

This was the part of her release she despised. The evident feeling of nothingness, loneliness and need.

Nothing beats a man's enveloping heat to snuggle in and smooth, strong arms to cuddle.

She had connected with a man that she new absolutely nothing about, but still he had given her the best night of her entire life. That day formed in her mind, she thought of it more often.