Appreciation

©Igwe Sharon-stone

This is a short, heartened acknowledgement to everyone who gave my book a chance in their own world of imagination. Your reads, votes, comments and act of adding my book to your reading list(s) is so amazing!

Everytime I see one more vote or comment, I'm encourage to write more chapters. I never knew Remember to Forget would get this much attention, I expected maybe just very few reads but it's been more than expected and I want to say thank you.

I don't get paid for this but I'll still do it wholeheartedly because books are my muse in life.

I wish I could mention names but that would be alot. From book clubs to every devoted reader, I'm grateful and I hope that you get the message I wish to share which is: family togetherness, love despite conflict, trust in time of despair, victory even in death and happiness in the little things of life.

I also want to thank my bestfriends and family that tolerate my eccentric behavior when I write or even function at all. I love you guys.

Finally, I thank God for the grace.

***

Books by IgweSharonStone :

- Enough Love (a book about John, ongoing!)

- Resisting Boundaries (ongoing and available on Goodnovel, teasers are coming to Wattpad soon!)

- A little bit Closer (Rated 18, Coming soon.)

...and many more to come!

Follow my profile to get more information/updates about every book.

Where love lies, memories are borne and happiness brews.🍂