17

Soft music began to play in the back ground. Marcus Chidi stumbled out of bed and strolled to the bathroom.

He had a miss call but he didn't care to check.

He stared at his nude self in the hazy mirror.

Oh! You handsome bastard, he thought to himself as he brushed his fingers through his thick black beard.

He picked up the scissors by the sink and began to cut off all the evidence of his hard life in prison.

People say prison break men.

Marcus wasn't broken. Infact he felt more made than ever. He felt abundant and alive.

He realized as the hair from his jaw fell to the ground that he would miss that particular appendage, his beards.

He rubbed his rough palm on his smooth jaw. He looked young again. He looked responsible.

He chuckled at the adjective he used to describe himself. He was ambitious, corny, determined, maybe starved but not responsible and he had no desire to be that.

He stepped into the shower and washed off the stink of being caged. He let the water run down his skin washing away the sweet smelling soap and his sins too.

He needed space for his new iniquities.

He towelled his body and wrapped the thick material around his waist.

He froze at the door as he noticed somebody on his bed.

Whoever it was turned, taking the duvet along, exposing exotic set of breasts.

Oh! now he remembered. He was with company last night. His memory was failing him lately.

He walked to the wardrobe and took out the suit 'Magnet' had delivered to him.

Magnet was a loyal worker of his. He was the only reason the plan was going at a steady pace. Marcus was going to reward him soon enough. As soon as he could get all his riches and dominion back.

The feeling of sudden revenge sent a scorching thrill through his veins.

"Come to bed baby." The pretty, dark girl with thick physique slurred to his ears. He didn't hear her walked up to him.

She wrapped her arms around his torso bringing his bare back closer to feel her naked bosom.

"I wish I could baby girl but I am quite busy today," he turned to look at her, taking a strand of her hair into his fingers, he played with it, "but maybe I could spare us some minutes."

"Or longer." She slurred to his jaw, she seemed pleased at the eviction of his beards. She came closer to kiss him but he didn't have time for silly kisses. He pulled her from the cold tiles and carried her to the bed.

He pulled the towel off his waist. He heard her purr in his arms as he took her right nipple into his mouth. He hated that sound. He loved his women quiet unless they were about to reach sexual climax.

He spread her thick thighs as he reached for the condom and brought his tarse to her soaking area.
She moved her hips closer to take him all in. She moaned in his ears at his faster pace. Her fingers dug into his thick skin.

"Oh yes faster oh mmmm!"

Shut it you whore!

He focused on the feeling of arrival. After twenty five years, that was one of the feelings he missed the most. At that moment, nothing could beat the rush of climax he felt as he poured his pain and tension into her.